Please keep this Family in your Prayers

KY Golfer

It's for Kentucky, Lol #Paradise4Life
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Bourbon
Terrible, terrible news. All from one individual being selfish, thoughtless and a total piece of ****. I hope that family finds some peace with all of this.

Man, that's terrible. I hate seeing a family suffer because of someone else's poor choices.

That sucks, horrible for that family

Such a tragic event. Such a senseless loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've played that course so many times. I hate that crossing because the cars are coming uphill from both ways and there is a lot of traffic. Sad to hear this story and they will be in my prayers.

Sad to read this, so tragic. Prayers for all impacted, especially his children.

Dang...that is awful! The day KYgolfer LLIB played Lexington some frat boy backed into a car and drove off. People are the worst..just be responsible!! Prayers for this family.

So senseless. I’m very sorry for the family.

Tragic. Prayers for all affected.

Horrific. The other day, I saw a motorcyclist get side swiped on the interstate. He went down and his body literally bounced across the freeway at 70 mph. It shook me up a bit. Life can be so fragile.

DataDude;n8876002 said:
I've played that course so many times. I hate that crossing because the cars are coming uphill from both ways and there is a lot of traffic.

You are absolutely right, it is a horrible crossing. Right on top of a hill from both directions with only a sign located at the crossing.

I hate that it will take something like this for something to be done about it.

There are a couple other spots at Seneca that need to be addressed as well. Hopefully they will be.

Very sorry to hear. My prayers are with the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back