Poll: Have you been a part of an THP Experience?

Have you participated in a THP event/experience?

• Yes!

• Not yet!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined the AC in November 2018, got selected for the Morgan Cup the next month... couldn't believe it but goes to show that anyone can get selected at any time! Not sure if being active on the forum officially helps, but I know for sure it helps on the karma side...give it a chance and hope to see you in an experience soon!

I have been a member for almost three years. I never really tried to get into an experience other than the Grandaddy, until a year ago, when I put my name in the hat for the Morgan Cup and I got in. It was one of the very top golf-related experiences of my life. Maybe the top. Then, I put in for the Small Batch Experience this past October and I again got in. I really enjoyed that experience as well. So, I would say I have been very fortunate, but my experience, as well as talking with others, is that you will get in experiences if you try to get in.

Go do it! The gear you get is awesome. The courses you play are mind blowing. The best part, though, by far, is the people. I have now met and established friendships with some of the most well known members and staff on THP. I have also met some folks who hardly post. All of them, bar none, have been great folks.

Through these THP experiences, you can spend a couple of days with some THPers and feel like you have forged lifetime friendships. That is pretty rare.

Found and joined thp last year, quickly joined the Albatross Club as well. Got selected for the Budget Golf THP Championship in Idaho.

Can't wait for more though a new baby on the way might put a hiatus on signups midway through the year.

I joined in August of 2010 and in February(I believe) of 2011 I had the honor of being chosen and participated in the Kingdom Experience with Puttin4bird and Dr. Teeth at the Taylormade Kingdom. The driver shaft that was put in the custom built driver for me on that trip is still in play in my current gamer and I am still gaming the original Ghost Spider that I got as a result of that trip.

It was a trip I will never forget and to this day I cannot thank the THP family enough for letting me be a part of it.

joined in 2019 havent been picked yet but this might b ed my year fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I haven't had an opportunity yet but am still trying. I have though won a beautiful set of irons on here, thats an experience in its self!!

Being a new (and proud) member, I just did a search for THP experiences and I am now more hyped than ever! Question is, how many THP-ers have been a part of an experience? If you have been, I’d also love to know how long you were a member before you were picked for your first experience and how many experiences you’ve been a part of!

thanks everyone and may the odds be ever in your favor

the beauty of thp is that anyone who engages and maintains the values of this place has a chance to be a part of the insane events/experiences that @JB concocts in that brain of his.

the beauty of thp is that anyone who engages and maintains the values of this place has a chance to be a part of the insane events/experiences that @JB concocts in that brain of his.
It’s a scary place up there 1578156427227.png

I have only been in one experience and have been craving more ever since. We have a crazy year planned with family excursions March and June, but I hope to get selected for something if the schedule permits. There really is no substitute for playing golf with fellow THP. It was a pleasant surprise; I basically just joined the Albatross Club because my wife and I had already been supporting that charity.

I’ve been around since early 2014...
I’ve played in 3 Events:
2017 SEC Regional Rivalry
2017 Grandaddy
2018 THP Championship

I’ve also helped cover the 2019 Srixon Event for the Forum & most recently was a non-playing General for Team Tyler at the 2019 Ben Hogan Experience.

This is a great community and the Events/ Experiences are top notch.

I was a forum member for a little over a year when I was chosen to be a part of the 2018 Morgan Cup. Not all of the events/experiences are free but they are TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!! If the timing fits for you and you see an event you’d like to go to, SIGN UP! Heck, last year I didn’t sign up for anything but I did get to review golf balls and prototype shafts just from my Albatross Membership.

Not yet, but you never know what the new year brings!

I joined in January of 2018, snagged a golden ticket and went to The Cleveland event with Jamie Sadlowski in April an amazing experience. I was picked for the Hogan event this year and still talk to those guys about everyday. THP is an amazing & unique place that delivers some lasting friendships... oh and some great gear and swag too. :p

Have been fortunate and lucky to have been selected for THP experiences and have come to appreciate not only the events and what they are about, but more so humbled by the people and relationships that people share.... it’s been amazing for me and I’d say the best golf experiences I’ve had have been THP experiences!

I had the opportunity to attend the True Temper weekend in Oct 19. It was a great experience with a lot of info on the line up of True Temper shafts. Also got to play with a great bunch of guys from here too.

the 66% so far and all these stories are incredible. Seeing the experiences and everything when I first started looking at this group made me think that it would take a miracle to be chosen based on how awesome they sounded, but now it seems like I have a real chance at experiencing at least one, if not more!

Joined THP in May 2017, when I saw a banner on Budget Golf's page about raiding their warehouse.
Waited until mid-2018 to join the Albatross Club.
Picked for a fall 2018 Titleist event, but had to pull out due to a job change.
No worries...name pulled, again, for 2018 Bring It!
One more time in 2019, for the Budget Golf Championship.

I still suck at live updating, though.

I joined late August of 2018 and picked up my Albatross membership the following year. I was fortunate enough to be selected for the Small Batch Experience with ProjectX in October 2019.

That was hands down one of the most amazing things I’ve been part of. Such camaraderie amongst everyone there and of course unbelievable access to some of the most impressive golf minds and technology.

The THP community is a fantastic place.

I joined in 2014 but was mostly a reader and searcher. I was picked last year for the Distance Bash in February of this year. Me not being chosen before now was because of me ... not THP. I never entered. Good luck

In a decade here, I’ve been a part of a great many. Lots of fantastic memories for me.

This thread is freaking awesome. The memories, the encouragement. It’s just aweosme

Signed up on THP in July 2018, after years of just dropping in to read equipment reviews and such. I joined the Albatross Club right away, not even realizing that this place has a constant stream of amazing Events/Experiences going on throughout the year, and the AC membership opens the door for them. After a couple of months of participating on the Forum though, I started signing up for these incredible events. I was selected for the 2019 Budget Golf Championship after about a year as an active member, and what a great time! We played an incredible golf course for two days, and even though I didn't play well that weekend, IT REALLY DIDN'T MATTER. The people made the event, THPer and Sponsors alike, some of the best people you could ever hope to meet and spend time with.

Last edited:
Everyone just seems genuinely excited for everyone, which I feel like is not common in the world today

Back