Poll: Have you been a part of an THP Experience?

Have you participated in a THP event/experience?

• Yes!

• Not yet!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well I've been a member for 3 days now and unbelievably have not yet been chosen for ANY experience, some sorta scam going on here:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How or where do I view and or request to be part of an experience?

Hope to participate this year. Will be my first experience.

How or where do I view and or request to be part of an experience?
First, sign up for the Albatross Club. It’s the price of admission to entering the contests for the experiences and other contests on the forum. It’s the best $35 I’ve ever spent on golf.

Then, watch for contest announcements and throw in your hat.

Let the chips fall where they may & when I get lucky enough to get chosen for THP experience, it will AWESOME. But until that time I will enjoy the atmosphere here on the forum, the people & the reviews.

I found this board in 2014 looking for information on some clubs. I tried to stay but life got in the way and golf fell by the wayside. I found my way back late last year and I'm trying to be positive and upbeat and encouraging and ask intelligent questions, and give relevant advice, and I'm trying to join in every contest I can see and stay active here.

It's a good place with lots of good people. I like it here. While I've never taken part in a THP event or experience, there's a chance I can. There's always a chance

I signed up in 2017 and didn't really enter for any experiences until late 2018. In 2019 I was selected for 2 events The Bridgestone Championship and UDT Mamiya Graphite Challenge/Ben Hogan. THP experiences are unforgettable and awesome. Had a blast at each event and memories that will last a life time.

Back