POLL: In your opinion, who is shaping up to be the most impressive club brand of 2020 and why?

Who is shaping up to be the most impressive club brand of 2020?

• Total voters
Very good and very premium. Definitely not a cheap knockoff.
Interesting. Do many pros play with them or do they go with a different marketing strategy? I don't base my clubs off pros as a high handicapper just curious why I don't hear more from them.

Interesting. Do many pros play with them or do they go with a different marketing strategy? I don't base my clubs off pros as a high handicapper just curious why I don't hear more from them.

In Asia they do, and its growing here. Ernie Els is their big ambassador.
They are new to being in the US with a larger presence and cost is a factor as they are quite a premium product.

In Asia they do, and its growing here. Ernie Els is their big ambassador.
They are new to being in the US with a larger presence and cost is a factor as they are quite a premium product.
Nice, I may try hitting them for fun at the pro shop. It sounds like it might be out of my price range but I love comparing the different brands.

I love Cobra but gotta go with Cleveland/Srixon...

I think Titleist is going to have a big year (by their club sales standards), My thinking is that the T series irons and the 620 models came out late in the season, after most people had set their bags for last season, so they will get attention early on the season this time. Also, with the additions to the T series, they are reaching a broader base of players. Adding in the SM8 and the new Cameron Select putters, the “Titleist Guys” will have lots of upgrade options for this season.

Impressive will have to go with Callaway. The title says “impressive” and the 2 companies that are impressing me as of late are Cobra and Callaway. As much as I am thinking Cobra will have an impressive year, what Callaway has done with the Mavrik irons in terms of tech is “impressive”. The TT putter line while, Not everyone’s cup of tea, is in itself “impressive”,. The way they pair THIER ball with a putter in their lineup is Genius if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back