Ponder Click Regret

She doesn't but wouldn't care if she did. She knows that I gave up commenting on her designer clothing/shoe/purse habit more than a decade ago. It is dumbfounding how much you can spend on something like a simple Burberry scarf ($500) or a LV handbag ($3,000).

If she was a golfer she would be buying stuff like this all the time lol.

View attachment 8924199

And you’re retired. Wow!!! She’ll be working forever.

She doesn't but wouldn't care if she did. She knows that I gave up commenting on her designer clothing/shoe/purse habit more than a decade ago. It is dumbfounding how much you can spend on something like a simple Burberry scarf ($500) or a LV handbag ($3,000).

If she was a golfer she would be buying stuff like this all the time lol. It's hard for me to complain when she is working and I'm retired. :)

View attachment 8924199

Whoever this Andrew character is, awfully full of himself thinking he can charge that much for a couple tees, ball, and a bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won’t regret the SpeedZone, as long as the shaft fits you.
Did you say fitting. you never said a word about fitting first on your Trackman Charts:nono:

It was 3 am. For Golf's Sake. Why didn't you Stop me. :drinks:

It was a ponder mode that went Nuclear.

I hope that it works out. ?️‍♀️

But I still have the Project X Hzrdus Smoke from the F-9 as a Backup.

So I maybe sell a Premium Shaft on FleaBay Soon.

But. Hell No. The fitter was out to Lunch at 3 am. :thp::beat-up::confused2::drinks:

Forgive me I have sinned......

I do the online pricing often, but I'm too cheap to actually buy stuff at retail.

Thumb are officially denied Internet access. I may be safe.

But wait. I think they just hacked my computer :banghead:

How can I regret the best investment I've ever made in a new golf club?

Speedzone Driver Rules :skywalker:

I have a really good deterrent for that, it's called I can't fit on the couch. So that keeps me from spending too much on equipment.

haha, much to the chagrin of @Jman, I am a methodical ponderer. Very patient, until I absolutely must.

....and then regret later.
Boooooo thiiiiiissss maaaannnn

Ummm. I'm. Not. Sure. What. You're. Referring. To.

I tend to ponder, research, research and then research some more before clicking the purchase button. This goes for anything, not just golf stuff. I also spend time to try and find it as cheaply as possible from a reputable seller.

Back