• Other

Votes: 23 37.7%

• Total voters

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So every year here at the elevator we get tins of popcorn for Christmas from different vendors or other companies we do business with.
They are the 3 way type with Cinnamon, caramel and cheese popcorns.
Which is your favorite?

Caramel is my favorite.

Cheese!!

Butter and salt guy. Maybe some tabasco. But of your choices, I would definitely go with the cheese. Not a fan of anything sweet on my popcorn.

Cheese and Plain

I prefer plain buttered popcorn but of those choices give me the caramel

Hate those tins! I just eat the cheese and let the other 2/3’s get stale :LOL:

Mmm cheese popcorn! Although I will eat any popcorn if it’s covered in chocolate drizzle!

I went with other. It's tough to beat the caramel and cheese mix. There's a place in the Chicago airport that sells an awesome mix.

Hate those tins! I just eat the cheese and let the other 2/3’s get stale :LOL:

Mmm cheese popcorn! Although I will eat any popcorn if it’s covered in chocolate drizzle!
The cheese goes first here at work, then caramel cinnamon is always last and usually goes bad.

My dad use to put lemon juice on his popcorn when he made it on the stove. It's actually not to bad.

Caramel, and it ain't even close.

Cheese then caramel

I usually have just butter and salt, but love the cinnamon a friend sends me at Christmas.

Big Kettle Corn fan. Love the sweet and salty combo.

my problem is once I start.....I can't stop...So give me a small bag.

my problem is once I start.....I can't stop...So give me a small bag.
I have to limit my intact because of stomach issues. It sucks trying to stop eating popcorn.

At my desk today.

8EA90744-97DF-4B1B-B277-A81596929313.jpeg

Of those choices, caramel.

If the cheese is like Cheeto's cheese, that's a very close second. If the cheese is NOT like Cheeto's cheese, it's a very distant 3rd.

One year I got one with jalapeno popcorn in it, it was heavenly!

I want theatre popcorn flavor/stadium popcorn.

Artificial flavoring, neon yellow, saltier than anything you've ever tasted.

The cheese used to be the greatest thing ever in those three part tins. Over the years, it seems it’s hardly discernible from the buttered anymore. Still picked cheese based on what I remember it being though lol

Mix the caramel and cheddar cheese. thank me later.

homemade on the stove caramel kettle corn

for store-bought, Brim's makes the only bagged popcorn that tastes like the movies

Back