Bernoulli

Team Hackers 4Life
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I joined THP in March of 2017. This is now post 10,000. That’s nuts! I came looking for a review of the Epic Driver and I stuck around. I never hit the Epic but I’m still here.

I want to thank everyone here for making the forum a place where I feel welcome every day. I have been playing golf since 1972 but I still have so much to learn.

The only thing I want to add is that I try to post in every thread in the Check in Desk, especially ones where new members post. I remember when I posted my first thread I was fearful that no one would respond.

Congratulations Bernoulli ! Glad to share this great place with people like you! Funny how so many members come to checkout a review and just get sucked in! 😉

Congrats on the milestone!

Not bad at all.

Congrats on 10K! I always appreciate and look forward to your posts.

Rock on!

Nice. Congrats (y)

Well done sir! Congrats!

Nice Milestone!

This sandwich is for you: congratulations!

Big numbers for sure.

I catch a lot of the @Bernoulli post and would say that your content is solid throughout your body of work

Congrats on the milestone!!!

Congrats. And many more.

I’m closing in too man, joined about the same time but didn’t become really active for a year or so.

Congrats man. I enjoy seeing you around here even if my diet mostly precludes sammiches. I do enjoy them more that way.

I’m closing in too man, joined about the same time but didn’t become really active for a year or so.

Congrats man. I enjoy seeing you around here even if my diet mostly precludes sammiches. I do enjoy them more that way.

Enjoy every sandwich comes from Warren Zevon’s last appearance on David Letterman’s show. It’s also the title of a tribute album to Zevon.

Congrats on the milestone and thanks for the great contributions!!

Congrats, sir! You have definitely strengthened the Albany contingent on THP and stirred many a dormant neuron around here (see: Lydell Mitchell.)

Congrats @Bernoulli ! Can't wait to see what your next 10,000 will bring here on THP!

Great milestone sir! Glad you’re here!

Back