Post a picture of your day

Apple Mountain Golf Course in Camino, California. It's about half way between Sacramento and South Lake Tahoe, off Hwy 50, in the Sierra Foothills.

ECE814FD-F992-430B-B3E9-8AEC7A4BC215.jpeg

What the ******* f**k.

@Canadan can I get a ruling on the level of dumbassery at play here?

Going to go on a limb and say it’s not level either. Maybe a new putter training aid.
This is what happens when maintenance workers know nothing about golf :ROFLMAO:

My Halloween scary contribution. ;)

The good news is the shoveling snow is a great core workout, guaranteed to add 10mph to the driver swing. :rolleyes:

Shoveling! Ultimate cross training workout. Good for your heart and back too.

CC1C6793-A77B-4540-AA70-317808F24BB6.jpegFB18E275-18C0-4A45-95EE-78FDD492B614.jpeg

Glad I got in that round yesterday.

7D4938E9-79D1-47EB-8209-4EE5F8B0AC97.jpeg

The house is coming along great, better then expected. My contractor sent me these photos of the front entrance area to see if I approved. CD31ACF3-831A-4A15-8DD7-BD400E797B8B.jpeg442941CA-30E2-4D5A-BBDA-55839DD3A8F6.jpeg

I just checked and yes he is. And yes he is alive.
Its a female, getting ready to mate, itll be there for at least 2 weeks, the female will send off a whatever signals, a male will show up at some point, theyll mate, she eat him, then stick around a little while longer and molt and then be gone.
no kidding, this just happened last month here on my office window. it was bizzare, i about crapped when i seen your picture. itll stay it wont move.

Its a female, getting ready to mate, itll be there for at least 2 weeks, the female will send off a whatever signals, a male will show up at some point, theyll mate, she eat him, then stick around a little while longer and molt and then be gone.
no kidding, this just happened last month here on my office window. it was bizzare, i about crapped when i seen your picture. itll stay it wont move.
Oh, I gotta see this...pics are coming if this happens

That may deserve its own thread!:D

After a night of cold temperatures and rain plus more today with no end till Thursday this is my big pretty oak tree now.
20201027_114013.jpg

Anyone with a Chainsaw and wood chipper are more than welcome to come over this weekend. I am sure the entire neighborhood could give them tons of work.

Back