Post a picture of your go-to golf shoe this season.

bought these for $30 shipped at the end of 2019...they have proven to be my go-to over numerous other pairs in the closet

adicross ppf.jpg

bought these for $30 shipped at the end of 2019...they have proven to be my go-to over numerous other pairs in the closet

View attachment 9011758
I bought these on that sale too and have worn them a couple times on the course. My last round out I had issues with slipping though so I'm not sure how much I'll use them.

I have worn them as casual shoes pretty regularly though. I think they look great and I've been complimented on them a few times.

I bought these on that sale too and have worn them a couple times on the course. My last round out I had issues with slipping though so I'm not sure how much I'll use them.

I have worn them as casual shoes pretty regularly though. I think they look great and I've been complimented on them a few times.

That was my concern as well but so far, I've been good... I think once we get cooler weather and some moisture, that luck will run out... I have other options, at least... Just wish they were as comfy as these have been...

Reactions: KEV
I need to revisit this thread. I had 2 pairs for the year/summer. But I bought another (mainly because my Codechaos high-tops make noise. I bought some footjoys tour premeire walked 18 in them super comfortable, and my daughter got me a pair of the nike zoom infinity tours for my birthday and too are super comfortable - so the codechaos high-tops are out - they may return, but if the footjoys and nikes keep performing as they both did, I can't see it happening.

I bought these off the THP Marketplace (from the awesome guy that posted just above this post actually, thanks again JAW). Brand new condition so I've been breaking them in around the house before wearing them on course. I'll see how these Pumas compare to the True shoes I got earlier this year, which I also got from the THP Marketplace. I must have a thing for secondhand golf shoes.

51230529935_00ee1cb196_c.jpg

Puma has really stepped up their game recently. Love these laceless disc shoes.

Attachments

• 192236-04-min.jpg
    192236-04-min.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 10
Every time I say I am done with shoes... Well... This kinda **** happens

Screenshot_20210624-193512_Chrome.jpg

Then I saw these

Screenshot_20210624-193612_Nike.jpg

Callaway Solana

556A98F3-1F29-4B99-BB3C-BF1AD0504702.jpeg

Skecher

skecher.jpg

After switching back and forth between laces and boa, I can't see myself going back to laces anytime soon. Pleasantly surprised by the amount of grip these spikeless have. Game changers for me this year and definitely my go to.

1624632302494.png

Back