CONTEST Post Drive 2023

I had 300 posts yesterday. I’ve not done that in a while.

Yes sir!! I am getting my fingers warmed up now. Some light travel for work early this week and then it's on like Donkey Kong!!!
donkey kong GIF
I love it when you show up.

@Daluteh is hanging in there.
I'm trying here.

I was not expecting for the car to die and need to buy a new truck then find a house to buy and win the offer, and now working to clean and sell our house with two toddlers while needing to get a MRI for what the dr's think is a partial tear on my left MCL.

I appreciate you doing the heavy carry for this team, however I am coming down to Fort Meyers in February - so I will be needing to get you your drink when I'm in your neighborhood.

I'm trying here.

I was not expecting for the car to die and need to buy a new truck then find a house to buy and win the offer, and now working to clean and sell our house with two toddlers while needing to get a MRI for what the dr's think is a partial tear on my left MCL.

I appreciate you doing the heavy carry for this team, however I am coming down to Fort Meyers in February - so I will be needing to get you your drink when I'm in your neighborhood.
Life happens my guy! You always know where we are!

Yes sir!! I am getting my fingers warmed up now. Some light travel for work early this week and then it's on like Donkey Kong!!!
donkey kong GIF
My man! It’s great when I see you posting!

I had 300 posts yesterday. I’ve not done that in a while.
Joel Mchale Lol GIF by ABC Network

Hahaha I had to! However you are rocking in brother!!!

I'm trying here.

Sounds like we are playing golf in February!

@YukonLiving is stuck in a blizzard somewhere I fear.

But me, oh, I’m cookin’.
Yeah, it’s been rough for a bit. Few unexpected projects eating up significant time.

So, how are you boys doing? Are your teammates holding up their end of the deal?

Remind me again who is paired with who
Me and @Jtubb17 are doing alright!

@JB might end up beating us though if he keeps it up 😅

I’m going to try to get to 4,000 by the end of this week

fox broadcasting star GIF by Fox TV

I hit a bit of a rough spot with all my vacation time and making up work but I’m back.
Blow up the Grandaddy thread for me yeah??

Can I get to 4k today? I want to be third this quarter to that badge…
Take a vacation and let me get there.

Blow up the Grandaddy thread for me yeah??
Hell yeah!!! I want everyone to tag me in the Live Grandaddy thread with questions. I’ve turned off notifications for likes etc just so I can get notifications that truly need to be addressed!!!

Let’s blow that thread out of the park.

Hell yeah!!! I want everyone to tag me in the Live Grandaddy thread with questions. I’ve turned off notifications for likes etc just so I can get notifications that truly need to be addressed!!!

This is good information to have.

This is the way. Have no doubt that thread is going to be 🔥

Back