Post Pictures of yourself.....

Dallas is kinda close to the center of the US, and has all the amenities. :D

Dallas is not even close!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographic_center_of_the_contiguous_United_States

http://www.worldslargestthings.com/kansas/geographic.htm

http://geography.howstuffworks.com/terms-and-associations/the-geodetic-center-of-north-america.htm

Center%20of%20US%2020051027%20017-737785.jpg
Geodetic_Center.jpg

Now for all 50 states, Dallas is even further away and Kansas isn't even in the picture anymore either: http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/3162/HiPlains/GeoCenter50/index.htm

As far as I am concerned, the GOLF capital of the US is in two places. San Diego and Orlando. However this thread is about pictures of oneself.

I've posted pictures when I've won stuff, but what the heck, here it is again

charityoutfit.jpg

(Jofit top, Golftini skort - Charity Contest swag)

I've posted pictures when I've won stuff, but what the heck, here it is again

charityoutfit.jpg

(Jofit top, Golftini skort - Charity Contest swag)

I really like your top...really

I really like your top...really

I am sure it's the 'top' you like but to be serious it really is a great top. That is from a great company called Jofit who makes some of the nicest ladies golf apparel. Their clothes are cut to fit any size woman and to always be flattering.

WOW - great pics of everyone!!!!!! Putt - CUTE kids!!! Sorry - I realized my other post had a messed up link to my pictures. Here is literally the most recent pic I have of me. Girls trip to Galveston Beach this last weekend. I'm the one w/ the long blonde hair in orange and these are some of my close friends!

30syftg.jpg

WOW - great pics of everyone!!!!!! Putt - CUTE kids!!! Sorry - I realized my other post had a messed up link to my pictures. Here is literally the most recent pic I have of me. Girls trip to Galveston Beach this last weekend. I'm the one w/ the long blonde hair in orange and these are some of my close friends!

30syftg.jpg

Let me get this straight. Girls trip to Galveston Beach last weekend and a trip to Hawaii in a week and a half? You must be living right! :D

30syftg.jpg

Whoa...a whole gaggle of good lookin' women!

Let me get this straight. Girls trip to Galveston Beach last weekend and a trip to Hawaii in a week and a half? You must be living right! :D

I know right??! Had the Galveston trip planned for awhile and then I lucked into a free trip to Hawaii with some friends who had the extra spot paid for. I'll post pics while I'm there ;)

Whoa...a whole gaggle of good lookin' women!

Thanks, Blue! Just a bunch of Texas girls! :cowboy:

The DEMOGRAPHIC center of the US is Florence KY, just south of Cinncinnati. Half the people live east and half west, half north and half south. But, the center of the golfing universe is right here in Tucson, AZ!!!

Dallas is kinda close to the center of the US, and has all the amenities. :D

Yeh but dallas also has the cowboys but don't get me started on those convicts!!:angry:

30syftg.jpg

Very cute pic!!!

I am sure it's the 'top' you like but to be serious it really is a great top. That is from a great company called Jofit who makes some of the nicest ladies golf apparel. Their clothes are cut to fit any size woman and to always be flattering.

That outfit looks great on you Julie_M! Even better you won it here!

WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEARTED
Ok clg82 you asked for it :tremble:
Around 8-9 yrs ago
bulld.jpg

6 yrs ago
pics1015-Copy.jpg

Nice!! Digging the ZZ Top beard!

Yeah, I think Craig was referring to the hottie blonde holding the beer. :wink:

And love the picture, Julie! Great outfit!

Craig says...who's the hotty on the right?

Misty says...the redhead?

Craig says...no, the other right.

Misty says...thanks!!! I'm blond you know!

Arc says...yup!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Yeah, I think Craig was referring to the hottie blonde holding the beer. :wink:

Got to love a girl who parties, golfs and can give you legal counsel(not that I have ever been in trouble or anything:angel:)!!

I only like Redheads and Blondes, except for all the brunettes.... I even saw a cute girl with pink hair one day.... weird, I seem to have a wide variety of preferences.:D

Well back on topic, here's me at recent event(third from left):
dpg2.jpg

About 4 years ago rockin' out at a show:
3005_1128032325766_1375946891_328384_4617454_n.jpg

Hangin' out at the bar with my former bandmates(me on the right):
3005_1128031725751_1375946891_328377_3654142_n.jpg

I only like Redheads and Blondes, except for all the brunettes.... I even saw a cute girl with pink hair one day.... weird, I seem to have a wide variety of preferences.:D

I think you've pretty much covered them all lol:beat-up:

Back