Post Round Range Session

almost never done but I had one great self learning event this March. I was experimenting with different drivers and shafts during my round which was on an empty course. At hole 12, I went back to the range to optimize. This was really handy because I was warmed up, maybe borderline tiring, and I know exactly how I was playing. getting that driver dialed in really gave me confidence going forward.

Seen me hit the practice ground after 4-5 holes when I'm playing absolute ****🙈
Did that last night actually.
3 balls lost after tee shot on 4. **** it! Walked across to range and pured some 7 irons. WTF? 🙄

I rarely do this, but today we decided to swing over the the range after the round. It was actually super productive and a great way to finish the weekend.

You guys ever go to the range AFTER your round? Why or why not?

I like to do so but when I'm driving someone, typically they want to have a drink and go home. If alone, yes, I will rest, and then see what is happening. If I'm changing a patter, the swing is slow, as it might be after a round.

I like to do so but when I'm driving someone, typically they want to have a drink and go home. If alone, yes, I will rest, and then see what is happening. If I'm changing a patter, the swing is slow, as it might be after a round.
tell them to drive themselves!! 😄

I used to... Before kids. 🤷

I never do, usually more for needing to be somewhere than anything. I know i have wanted to some times.

Back