Post some pictures of your THP Experiences

Day one of the 2019 Budget Golf Championship, first group out, me and @jim54 , @MattyD-MPLS and @checkered , so we were the first to #14, the famous floating island green. Here's my shot, grabbed from the recap video, 6-iron hit pin high left, and rolled into the back bunker.

CDA_14_02f2.JPG

Day one of the 2019 Budget Golf Championship, first group out, me and @jim54 , @MattyD-MPLS and @checkered , so we were the first to #14, the famous floating island green. Here's my shot, grabbed from the recap video, 6-iron hit pin high left, and rolled into the back bunker.

View attachment 8982440
One of my favorite rounds! I had 2 great player partners and one Olde Dude! :ROFLMAO: I will never forget that weekend!

Last edited:
One of my favorite rounds! I had 2 great player partners and one Olde Dude! :ROFLMAO: I will never forget that weekend!
Here's @MattyD-MPLS bombing one off the tee on the 18th hole, day one of the 2019 Budget Golf Championship , Coeur d'Alene Resort Golf Course.

Matt_CDA_18.jpg

These are great!

2019 Budget Championship - Coeur D'Alene

Couer1.jpgCouer2.jpgCouer3.jpegCouer4.jpegCouer5.jpegCouer6.jpegCouer8.jpg

#2 was a sneaky good hole! Went out to the lake and I would call it the 2nd hardest hole on the course. The hardest being #14 with all the energy around it.

#2 was a sneaky good hole! Went out to the lake and I would call it the 2nd hardest hole on the course. The hardest being #14 with all the energy around it.

The first 4 or 5 holes on that golf course are exceptional and gorgeous.

Agree, the entire hole was pretty narrow and on the longer side.

I think #2 was the toughest. Driver -> long iron par 4 and narrow. But I sort of felt like hole 1 was a par 4.5 and so was hole 2, so it evened out pretty quick.

Back