Power Package Golf Training Aid Review

These are encouraging reviews. I've tried similar products in the past without success and have found much better results in working with a coach. I do like the idea of something I can swing in the garage to instill the correct swing motion

I would ALWAYS choose working with a coach over a training aid like this. But...I always look at these devices as being intended to be used in tandem with hands-on coaching. They're training wheels to help reinforce the feels that the coach is trying to ingrain. And for that, this is really good

These are encouraging reviews. I've tried similar products in the past without success and have found much better results in working with a coach. I do like the idea of something I can swing in the garage to instill the correct swing motion
If you decide to proceed shoot me a pm I'd move mine and can make ya a deal

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

If you decide to proceed shoot me a pm I'd move mine and can make ya a deal

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Mike did you find this helpful at all?

I’ve used this training aid the last couple evenings for 30 to 45 minutes each time. I’m super impressed! One little negative is I know have a little sore spot on my left forearm. They mentioned this in the pamphlet and recommended long sleeves. But, you know what they say...NO PAIN, NO GAIN BROTHER!

This is helping me really focus on starting the downswing using my left hand. Pulling down. Really taking the right hand out of it. Also, I have instant feedback from when the club head isn’t rotating closed because I miss the cup on my left forearm. Using the Power Package with a mirror is a great way to look at your swing and check to make sure your on plane. Still super impressed with this! I do have to readjust it every 40-50 swings!

Nice to hear this is helping. I really need to figure a way to setup a swing station at home over the winter. Wish my ceilings were higher!

I'm using this every night at work. I have office and on-campus hours. I will go out into the shop and use it in 15 minutes increments. Now I need a portable hitting mat and net.

First time hitting golf balls since I started using this device. A little awkward at first, but a really great teaching aid. I knew exactly what I was doing good or bad. It has limited my backswing, which I wanted, but my club head speed was normal! Used it on a 7 iron and 3 wood. Still extremely pleased with this!

Last edited:
I have one coming in the mail for some cold weather training. I'll post my reviews once I have it and get a chance to try it out.

I knew I'd find some great information and feedback around here regarding this device. Seems like a great training aid if used properly. How was the balls striking @J.B. Cobb III ?

I knew I'd find some great information and feedback around here regarding this device. Seems like a great training aid if used properly. How was the balls striking @J.B. Cobb III ?
Good. I have been using this plus taking lessons also. It‘s a little awkward at first, but it gets easier the more you use it.

I am still using this aid as well. Been getting in swings once or twice a week indoors. I have the power package on the wedge right now but need to move it driver. I tried it on driver when I first got it and it was an absolute disaster. Time to put the work in.

I use this every night at work. For 30-45 minutes, I practice my swing using a mirror. I am very happy with my swing right now. Hopefully, the weather is decent the next few days, so I can hit some balls. It has given me a ton of confidence that I didn’t have 6 months ago!

I use this every night at work. For 30-45 minutes, I practice my swing using a mirror. I am very happy with my swing right now. Hopefully, the weather is decent the next few days, so I can hit some balls. It has given me a ton of confidence that I didn’t have 6 months ago!
Awesome. I have been pretty happy with my ball striking so far. Driver still a work in progress but I am working on a few things there as well.

Been working with this a bit this week. Have it on a 6 iron. Not sure if I'll try to hit balls this weekend or just keep working with it. Mixing it with some stuff my instructor wants me working on as well. We'll see what happens! I videoed a few swings and they look pretty good. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This has been a great investment so far!

This has been a great investment so far!
I picked one up off another user on here so far and have done some practice swings with it and so far it feels more awkward than anything else. I do want to take it to the range and take half swings with it!

It takes time, but it becomes pretty natural.

Still using this. One thing it has done, is give me the confidence that I can make a good swing! Have my first lesson of 2020 Sunday! We will find out if this training aid was worth the money?!

Had my lesson last Saturday. Haven’t hit the ball that well in a long time. A lot of my success is due to this training aid. Definitely feel it has helped me take that next step. With my lessons at the end of 2019, I was close, but just missing something. Love the instant feedback it provides that transitions to the course!

Had my lesson last Saturday. Haven’t hit the ball that well in a long time. A lot of my success is due to this training aid. Definitely feel it has helped me take that next step. With my lessons at the end of 2019, I was close, but just missing something. Love the instant feedback it provides that transitions to the course!

Really good to hear! I think this can be very helpful for a lot of people

Just want to say, this is a good training aid to have while you are stuck at home!

Just want to say, this is a good training aid to have while you are stuck at home!
I'm working on a weight drill to shallow out my swing. Haven't touched the PP in a bit, but man does this drill do wonders for me. The good swings are a tight little draw. I'm not doing well couped up inside, but at least between work and drills, I'm staying a little busy.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I have not used my in a few weeks but my striking feels pretty good on the sim. I will probably slip this back on tomorrow just to reinforce some feelings.

Back