Practicing while quarantined

Golfever

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Padraig Harrington has some tips for indoor practicing. Do you have any that might be helpful while we are stuck indoors?

Putting and chipping. I bought a dozen or so yellow foam squishy balls and I've setup some chipping targets throughout the house including my office. These things can bounce off a wall and not leave a mark which is nice.

Also been carrying around my WellPutt 13' putting matt in different rooms in my house and use it to dial in putting stroke, alignment tests, etc.

If I get these stitches out today I'm going to give the garage virtual range a workout!!

Putting and chipping. I bought a dozen or so yellow foam squishy balls and I've setup some chipping targets throughout the house including my office. These things can bounce off a wall and not leave a mark which is nice.

Also been carrying around my WellPutt 13' putting matt in different rooms in my house and use it to dial in putting stroke, alignment tests, etc.
Did you download the Wellputt app. for different challenges?

Did you download the Wellputt app. for different challenges?

I have but haven't used it much. Will use it more and more over the next few weeks.

Back