Prayers, positive thoughts, everything you got

Yes, sorry, tried to be a little disconnected from technology the last two days.

We got home Sunday afternoon; feels so good to be home. She's still scared since she doesn't really understand all what's going on. She's weaker than before the surgery currently; needs assistance to walk and right hand is pretty much totally limp. Overall though she's doing alright. Physical therapy evaluation tomorrow, which we're anxious to get going on. Just working with her a little now she seems to be gaining more strength daily in her right leg. Right hand is going to take some good work, maybe cast therapy or something.

I stayed home yesterday and we got her a fish tank for being so brave. There was one at the hospital that she loved, so we told her she could get one for her room and she was very excited. I'm back to the grind today, which is good because it means things are getting more back to normal, but I'm also bummed not to be home with her.

Still praying for her quick recovery during PT. Great news, though! Hopefully the therapy & recovery from surgery will be quick. May your family find strength in each other during this time.

So glad to hear that she is home now. Continued prayers and positive thoughts for all of you during PT.

I've realised that each time I'm about play golf I think of you guys now, so another prayer on its way for your ongoing journey....

Danny,

Somehow missed this when I was traveling last week I guess. So glad to hear that you are all home. Fish tank = Awesome! You guys are in my thoughts and prayers regularly. PT is another step on the road to recovery. Hug that little trooper, she's doing a great job I bet!

JM

Thanks guys!

Back