Prayers, positive thoughts, everything you got

Just caught up on this yesterday. All my thoughts to your family!

Such a cute video man, continued thoughts, prayers and positive vibes headed your way!

That video made my day. Thank you. Continued prayers and thoughts headed your way.

Wow...a lot of prayers going on in here. Mine will be added to them.

Danny, what an awesome video, your daughter is so adorable. Continued prayers being sent to you and your family.

Great, video! Keeping your family in my thoughts.

Thanks to you Kaylee and Dan still sending positive energy your way. Red

Somehow just saw this, your daughter will be in my prayers.

Thanks guys. There's been a lot of people asking me to keep them updated, which I really appreciate. So I will do so. I'm an open book and have no problem sharing with my THP family.

I've discussed privately with some exactly what is going on. Some have probably figured it out from the pic I posted before, but my daughter has a brain tumor buried deep in her brain. We just got the info on exactly what type of tumor it is. It is a pilocytic astrocytoma, grade 1. As far as types go, this is about as good of news as we could get. It's real low grade and not cancerous.

There are still big hurdles do to the size (~1 inch) and location. Surgery looks to be a definite, which won't be simple and will be completely terrifying (will find out for sure Thursday). However, we're happy about the news today and will continue to move forward.

Thank you for your continued support!

Thanks for the update. I'm sure it was/is hard to hear that news.

Glad to hear that it appears a full recovery is in her future.
Continued well wishes and prayers.

Thank you for the update, we will continue to pray for you guys and keep her in our daily thoughts. Sometimes there are just no words to express how you feel.

Thanks for the update and glad its non-cancerous.

You guys are still in my thoughts!

Continuing to pray for all of you guys! So glad to hear the positive news on type. Keep hanging in there Danny and Will be with you guys in thought and prayer as you all move into Thursday.

Thanks,

Thanks guys. There's been a lot of people asking me to keep them updated, which I really appreciate. So I will do so. I'm an open book and have no problem sharing with my THP family.

I've discussed privately with some exactly what is going on. Some have probably figured it out from the pic I posted before, but my daughter has a brain tumor buried deep in her brain. We just got the info on exactly what type of tumor it is. It is a pilocytic astrocytoma, grade 1. As far as types go, this is about as good of news as we could get. It's real low grade and not cancerous.

There are still big hurdles do to the size (~1 inch) and location. Surgery looks to be a definite, which won't be simple and will be completely terrifying (will find out for sure Thursday). However, we're happy about the news today and will continue to move forward.

Thank you for your continued support!

My heart aches for you bro.

thanks for keeping us all up tu date. thought about your little princess a lot, I hope everything goes well

I will continue praying for you and your family. I simply cannot imagine.

Continued prayers Danny! Thanks for the update. Thank goodness on the negative for cancer.

Still thinking about you guys and your kiddo, at least there is def some good news in that update and thats definitely a blessing.

Thanks for the update. That def sounds like a bit of good news. Will continue the thoughts and prayers for your family.

Wow, Danny continued support for you and your family. Thank you for the update and best of luck through your families trying time

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Sounds like an emotional roller coaster man. Hopefully the medical team up there can get you guys off of it as quickly and safely as possible. Great thing about kids is that they're resilient. Your daughter will come through this just fine.

Prayers, inbound.

Please keep us posted. As a father of three daughters, I can't imagine what that's like. With millions of eyes glued to the Masters this week (including mine), your daughter's situation is a reminder of what's REALLY important in life.

Danny, my family and I are keeping little Kaylee in our thoughts and prayers. I can't even imagine the emotional toll that this is taking on you and your wife but know that we are here to support you guys in any way we can.

Lord, please keep Kaylee in your healing care and bring her through this hurdle with your love and grace. Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back