Prayers, positive thoughts, everything you got

Thanks for the update Danny...glad to hear that at least it is non-cancerous.

Danny thanks for the update. Keep strong and you would be amazed by the willpower of little ones. I used to see it everyday when I worked as a pediatric RPh. My prayers headed to your family.

Danny, stay strong brother. Glad you guys got some good news, and I know your little girl will pull through. I'm pulling for her and all of you!

Still thinking and praying lots for you guys.
the video was inspirational...

I just saw this thread for the first time. I am praying now for peace and strength for your daughter, and for you and all of your family. I will also be praying for those medical hands that will be caring for your daughter, that will facilitate her being touched by His healing hand.

Really glad you got some decent news and will continue to keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers.

Praying for you and your daughter

Just saw this thread - I am keeping your daughter & your family in my prayers. Hang in there!

Great to hear that it's not cancerous and is one of the least bad of the many possibilities. Keep strong and we're all thinking about you.

Met with the neurosurgeon today. Surgery is a go. He feels pretty confident he can remove the entire mass. Which is great, because my wife and I really did not want radiation to be a part of this.

The only drawbacks are they don't know if her motor functions have been permanently damaged already. Also because of the location of it, they don't know for sure where her motor skills are controlled in her brain, if they are in front or behind the tumor. He showed everything to neurosurgeons from Boston children's hospital and New York, and they all agreed going in from the back is the best bet. So at least he thought to get their opinion and they're all agreed on the same approach. Also other possible complications are the always known; seizures, bleeding in the brain, and the unimaginable. Although those are lower risks, still stuff that is tough to even hear and think about.

Overall though, it was a really positive meeting, and we feel pretty good going forward. Still not looking forward to this 3-5 hours for the surgery. That is going to last an eternity.

The other negative is initial talks of potential surgery were for next week. Well between that time and now his surgery days filled up for the next 2 weeks. So we're scheduled for the 30th...

Stay strong for her. My family and I are pulling for her too

Still praying for you and your family buddy

Tough news. I know it's bitter sweet because you have a plan if attack, but at the same time it's still a sensitive procedure from what you describe.

I will continue to keep your family in my thoughts & prayers.

I'm praying the surgery is a success. Thinking of you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking about you folks during my walks in the country?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keeping Y'all in my prayers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for the update - it must be very hard, but sharing more detail means people can pray for more specific things, and for specific times etc. Praying for the best possible outcomes for you all...

Hang in there Danny. It'll be here and over before you know it and hopefully on the road to a full recovery. Saying prayers for your family and your doctors.

Really wishing for it all to go well. Many prayers for her. Dont personally know you or your family but she has our support with sincere feelings for wishing you all stregnth and wishing her great success to get through this.

Thanks for the update, you guys are still in my thoughts!

Met with the neurosurgeon today. Surgery is a go. He feels pretty confident he can remove the entire mass. Which is great, because my wife and I really did not want radiation to be a part of this.

The only drawbacks are they don't know if her motor functions have been permanently damaged already. Also because of the location of it, they don't know for sure where her motor skills are controlled in her brain, if they are in front or behind the tumor. He showed everything to neurosurgeons from Boston children's hospital and New York, and they all agreed going in from the back is the best bet. So at least he thought to get their opinion and they're all agreed on the same approach. Also other possible complications are the always known; seizures, bleeding in the brain, and the unimaginable. Although those are lower risks, still stuff that is tough to even hear and think about.

Overall though, it was a really positive meeting, and we feel pretty good going forward. Still not looking forward to this 3-5 hours for the surgery. That is going to last an eternity.

The other negative is initial talks of potential surgery were for next week. Well between that time and now his surgery days filled up for the next 2 weeks. So we're scheduled for the 30th...

Thank you for updating us. Sounds like you guys are in very good hands. I will continue to pray for you guys and that little princess of yours. Stay strong my friend.

Sounds like you have a little fighter on your hands - I will keep everything crossed and hope for the best for you all

Thanks for the update Danny. We're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers as the procedure nears.

Thanks for the update, Danny. Will be sending all my positive vibes your daughter's way in the next few weeks!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

It sounds like there's a lot of positive outlook from the docs so that's always good. And definitely glad to see they checked in with others to make sure everything's being done in her best interests. Good luck to all of you, and definitely keep us updated!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Back