Prayers requested

ttucliffhanger

2024 Bag Boy Championship - Aqua Men
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Everyone. I am requesting prayers for me and my old division from my last submarine. We just found out today that one of our close friends that was in our division took his life yesterday morning. We are in shock right now and don't know why or what was going on. Please keep his family in your prayers as well. He left behind a wife and 2 daughters. Always stay close with your friends because you never know, you might save their life. I keep asking myself if there was anything I could have done to make more of an effort to reach out to him after we left the ship and maybe I could have helped prevent this. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Prayers being sent. Sorry for your loss

Prayers sent.

Sorry for your loss.

Pray right now.

You are added to my prayer list.

Prayers for you and your friends wife.

Thoughts and prayers sent your way

So sorry to hear that

Thoughts and prayers heading your way. So sorry for your loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear man. Prayers sent your way

Sorry to hear. Thoughts for you and his family.

You got it man, so sorry for your loss.

That's a real tragedy!! Prayers!!!

Sorry to hear this.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Thoughts and Prayers. Past and present this is a hard one...

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have given me relief when I was in distress. Be gracious to me and hear my prayer! - Psalm 4:1

I pray the Lord brings his family comfort and all those who knew him.

Prayers and thought for all of you and his girls. Such a sad sad day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Prayers sent for everyone in his circle. May all find comfort in the midst of this loss.

Prayers for everyone involved. Sad situation. I guess we don’t ever know what burdens that people are carrying around with them. I try not to get religious or political on here, but I will say this...if the people that do these types of things to themselves would just give all of their burdens to the man up above to carry they would be much better off.

Prayers sent!

Sorry for your loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First thank you for your service. I will pray for you, your fellow naval person and your entire team. I imagine just knowing you think enough that you reached out for prayer that you were kind and good to your friend. That is what we are called to do. Be God-like in how we treat others. And if someone doesn't believe then simply be kind. There is a huge degree of stress in our world. We should all check in with those we suspect struggle with it.

Prayers for you, your submarine mates and the family and friends of those involved

What a tough situation, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for you and your friends.

Back