Pre Grandaddy Contest

ttucliffhanger

2024 Bag Boy Championship - Aqua Men
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok guys, time for a contest of my own on my road to #TheGrandaddy! I am playing 2 rounds for the Breaking 100 event on Saturday, Oct. 20th. My first round, which will be for this contest will be at Stonehenge Golf Course. You can see the scorecard below that has the details of the course. This course has a special place in my heart, as it was the first place I worked. I was on the grounds crew there and absolutely loved it. I will be playing the blue tees, as the yardage is closest to the Hideaway that I will be playing in December. I havent played a lot in the last few months due to school, work, and remodeling a house, so take that in mind when you guess based on my handicap. There will be other THPers at this event, but entries have to be in by Friday, Oct. 19th at midnight.

CONTEST: Guess my overall score. Tie breaker will be # of putts so if you get in on this, make sure you include it as well.

PRIZE: The prize will be a combo pack. I will get something from Stonehenge while I'm there and then the other piece of the pie will be something from the Hideway.

So guess away guys and gals! I just want to pay it forward because THP has given me so much! I will also post photos throughout the round.

LIVE UPDATES: Will be posting in my road to the Grandaddy thread. https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=109541&share_fid=1297&share_type=t
0ea6e11023bb577e43b918d8f3a8d79f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'll guess a Score of 90 with 35 putts.
Have a great time!

Great contest!

I just KNOW you’re going to crush it this weekend!

Great contest!

I just KNOW you’re going to crush it this weekend!
I hope so. I have a good feeling about this weekend.

Awesome good luck with your prep!

I'll guess 94 with 34 putts

92 with 33 putts

should be fun, I see some good golf for you this weekend, you'll shoot 88 with 33 putts

87 with 29 putts, hit it good!!

Not an entry. I'm guessing 89 with 32 putts.

Not an entry, but I’m thinking 88 with 33 putts.

89 with 38 putts

96 w/ 38 putts .. Good Luck!

Not an entry.

I say you light it up with an 85, 30 putts.

Great contest, love seeing you tie this into an unofficial gathering too!

My non-entry would have been for 91 with 35 putts. Have fun playing at your old stomping grounds, doesn't get any better than with THPers I bet!

87 with 35 putts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great contest Team member! Fantastic looking track.
Not a entry I will say 92 with 37 putts GL

I am going to say 87 with 31 putts. Have fun out there this weekend, wish I could have made it to the gathering.

I'm going with 88 and 33 putts...

I'm going to say 91 with 34 putts. Have fun I love that area and that course. Thanks for thinking of all of us, this is really awesome!!

I'm going to say 91 with 34 putts. Have fun I love that area and that course. Thanks for thinking of all of us, this is really awesome!!

Wish you could have joined us!

I'll say 88 wth 30 putts.

Scott, looking forward to strolling down Memory Fairway with you!

I'll guess 89 with 30 putts.

88 with 28 putts have a great time!

Awesome contest. Hit them well! Course looks tough.. I'll go 93 with 35 putts.

Thanks for the contest!

I'll go 89 with 34 putts. Good luck!

That whole weekend is going to be a blast to follow along with! Not an entry but I'll go with 88 and 35 putts.

Back