CONTEST Pre-Grandaddy Giveaway

After playing with Mark on Saturday, I did get another round in yesterday. It was a STRUGGLE, but I grinded out a score on an easy, familiar course. I'm keeping the current number underwraps for now, just in case it ends up being my final pre-Grandaddy round. I really, really hope to get out again in November, but who knows with weather in Wisconsin.

UPDATE: My swing is equally inconsistent with my fairway woods and hybrids at the moment, so the winner of this contest will get to choose his or her prize: Pick the 4H or the Heavenwood.

We also got our first snow fall last night. Thankfully I locked in a score on Sunday, but I am still hoping to get out once or twice more if the weather cooperates.

Hi, All! We are a week and a half away from announcing the winner--perhaps even less. I did not think that there was ANY chance I'd get in another round this year. We've had snow for more than a week and temps in the teens. But it warmed up today, and it looks like we may have temps in the 40s and rain next week. If any of my courses are open next weekend, I'll get in one more round.

BUT, if the courses remain closed, here is what I shot my last time out: 96. I'm announcing that now, because it was by far the most popular guess (and what I likely would have guessed too), so if I don't get another round in, it will come down to the weigh in.

and a svelt 212.4

I didn't think it was possible, but I have a tee time booked for Sunday morning! This will be my final round pre-Grandaddy! I'll post in the live round thread for those who would like to follow. Winner will be announced Tuesday or Wednesday!

I didn't think it was possible, but I have a tee time booked for Sunday morning! This will be my final round pre-Grandaddy! I'll post in the live round thread for those who would like to follow. Winner will be announced Tuesday or Wednesday!
Think low 90's ;). Enjoy and thanks again!

Hi, Guys!

Because I've been blessed with an opportunity of a lifetime thanks to THP and Callaway, I wanted to share the love a bit. My current bag battle is between an Epic Flash Heavenwood and an Epic Flash 21* hybrid. Both have stock shafts in regular flex and are in "like new" condition (I only recently took the plastic off the hybrid). Over the next month or so, I'm going to battle them as much as I can until I have one clear winner. The loser is YOURS, or at least it can be.

To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is respond to this thread with your guess of my score for my final round of 18 before the Grandaddy. I have no idea when, where, or under what conditions that round may occur. So your guess is as good as mine! As a tie breaker, please also guess my pre-Grandaddy weight to the tenth of a decimal. I will weigh myself the day before Thanksgiving, on November 27 (I certainly don't plan to weigh myself after, haha).

To get an idea of my recent scores, current weight, and pre-Grandaddy prep, please checkout the following thread:

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...final-countdown-jmb3s-grandaddy-prep.8909048/

I am booked to play 54 holes this weekend in the cold, which I plan to track in that thread. So you can get some good intel on me over there.

I'll keep this contest open for two weeks until Friday, October 25th. Winner will be announced before I depart for CA on December 2!

Good luck!
Score 93, weight 203.07 lbs

Hi, All!

So today was ROUGH. Low 40s, cloudy, windy, and the greens were nearly frozen. And I failed to bring my swing. I nutted my only 3 swings on the range, but those were three of my best shots of the day, unfortunately. Ended the round with a 105.

Congratulations, @Ockham, who had the closest guess. PM your choice of the Epic Flash Heavenwood or 4H, and I can get it out before Thanksgiving.

Thank you all for participating!

Thanks for the contest! Hopefully you were getting all these bad swings out before the Grandaddy!

Holy Cow!
I actually have a “Rogue” Heavenwood in my cart @CPO right now...almost pulled the trigger last night. I’m glad I waited!

THANK YOU @JMB3, for sharing your good fortune ! You Rock!

Haha, that's what I love to hear! Send me a private message with your address, and I'll ship you the Heavenwood. I had the Rogue Heavenwood and loved it. But I actually prefer the Epic Flash because of the adjustability and stock shaft.

Great contest JMB3! and congrats Ockham!

Haha, that's what I love to hear! Send me a private message with your address, and I'll ship you the Heavenwood. I had the Rogue Heavenwood and loved it. But I actually prefer the Epic Flash because of the adjustability and stock shaft.
You are awesome, man. Well done. ?

Not an entry but 89 and 198 of pure muscle. ;)

JMB3 said he didn't care what was done with this club by the lucky recipient. Play it, sell it, trade it. Whatever. I appreciate that thought,
IMG_1736.jpeg

but it's already in the bag. And it's staying.

JMB3 said he didn't care what was done with this club by the lucky recipient. Play it, sell it, trade it. Whatever. I appreciate that thought,
View attachment 8916748

but it's already in the bag. And it's staying.

This makes me so happy! It's such a fun club to hit. Enjoy!

Back