Pre ordered drivers/fairways

Very tempting. However, Callaway will be here in March and I will wait to be fitted by the rep.

Very tempting. However, Callaway will be here in March and I will wait to be fitted by the rep.
That is always a good decision.

I want to be able to hit the new stuff outdoors. I just can't do it indoors in a little box. gotta wait for a demo day or something around here.

Can't bring myself to pre-order anything. Not until I hit them and know for sure. Even then I will probably hem and haw over it and never pull the trigger. :)

I want to hit the 3wood and get fit for it before pulling the trigger.

I wanted to clean up some spare clubs so I traded a few in for a 3+ standard mavrik with the aldila orange nvs and mavrik orange crossline grip.... so I am curious to see how it ends up! lots of orange baby!

Last edited:
Ordered Mavrik SZ 10.5°, 15° Mavrik 3 wood and #4 Mavrik hybrid. In for a penny, in for a pound!

I am considering Mav or Mav Max 5 wood but would like to hit it before ordering... i'll have to see if the local pro shop has them in a fitting cart.

I wanted to clean up some spare clubs so I traded a few in for a 3+ standard mavrik with the aldila orange nvs and mavrik orange crossline grip.... so I am curious to see how it ends up! lots of orange baby!
That set up will look great!!!!!

Drive, fairway, and hybrid ordered (all standard, no Max or SZ) with senior shafts (all UST Recoil shafts) and slight length reduction in the shafts.

Traded in my Rogue Drive, Rogue X hybrids, and Epic Flash fairway. Also took advantage of the military discounts so it was not a lot of cash.

I did not think I need a fitting because I pretty much know what fits my senior swing speed. Hey, when you're slow, it gets a little easier to spec it out.

I was going to wait, but I use the Winter months to fine tune my swing in my basement hitting bay. I don't want to have to spend time at the driving range trying to figure out distances and gapping when I could be playing golf.

The only anxious part is trading in everything that has been working for me... what if the Mavrik doesn't work for me? I'll deal with that when and if, but I've had great luck with Callaway and I'm pretty confident that they will deliver the goods just like they have in the past.

Drive, fairway, and hybrid ordered (all standard, no Max or SZ) with senior shafts (all UST Recoil shafts) and slight length reduction in the shafts.

Traded in my Rogue Drive, Rogue X hybrids, and Epic Flash fairway. Also took advantage of the military discounts so it was not a lot of cash.

I did not think I need a fitting because I pretty much know what fits my senior swing speed. Hey, when you're slow, it gets a little easier to spec it out.

I was going to wait, but I use the Winter months to fine tune my swing in my basement hitting bay. I don't want to have to spend time at the driving range trying to figure out distances and gapping when I could be playing golf.

The only anxious part is trading in everything that has been working for me... what if the Mavrik doesn't work for me? I'll deal with that when and if, but I've had great luck with Callaway and I'm pretty confident that they will deliver the goods just like they have in the past.

Nicely done sir

No way I would preorder these! With all the different options, definitely would have to get fit for this line up!

Hard core trade pondering going right now for Mavrik fairways (4, Max 3+ mostly). I sort of just want to order blind but I need to see if I can get some time with my fitter first.

How many guys/gals have ordered the new Mavrik drivers or fairways and what did you get?

Was only really considering the Mavrik Max driver at first as the Rogue Draw was an awesome driver for me. Preorderd Mavrik max driver day 1. Due to the awesome trade in bonus by day 3 I have now preordered Mavrik Max 3 wood and 5 wood and the Mavrik Pro Irons. Getting a whole new bag. LOL

Was only really considering the Mavrik Max driver at first as the Rogue Draw was an awesome driver for me. Preorderd Mavrik max driver day 1. Due to the awesome trade in bonus by day 3 I have now preordered Mavrik Max 3 wood and 5 wood and the Mavrik Pro Irons. Getting a whole new bag. LOL
Awesome!!!! you are going to love those.

I have not preordered the OP specific clubs.

I have preordered in the past and waited.

I think preorder is great as long as the full custom catalog is available

Love me some preorder.

I preordered a different brand of driver this year.

Not going to pre-order any driver until I'm sure that it will be able to surpass my Ping G400 MAX.

Not going to pre-order any driver until I'm sure that it will be able to surpass my Ping G400 MAX.
Having spent a lot of time with the G400 Max last year, make sure you hit it first, but I think you will be very surprise with the result.

Back