Precision Pro NX9 HD Slope

Magnet idea is solid. Looks like they have another winner in their hands here.

Took the NX9 HD Slope out for some 'product testing' last week on an off day at the PGA Show in Orlando. Not only does it look great on the side of the cart but the magnet is solid.

DSC_0749sm.jpg

I am loving the NX7 and find the speed to be just fine. This new release is intriguing. Do you have any images of how the optics will appear? Now if you can solve shaky hands you will be on to something.

I have the NX7 slope and love it. I also have a small Bushnell Phantom GPS that is magnetic and it is very easy to leave on the cart when the round is over. I left it one time and luckily called the golf course and got it back. The green color that Precision Pro uses definitely stands out better than the little black GPS. If I was not completely satisfied with the NX7 I would look into the 9.

Yeah, I think I need one of these.

Love the PP affordable options. 7x magnification is awesome.

The NX7 Pro has been easily the best rangefinder I've owned. Get distances within 2-3 seconds and recently started to shoot bunkers and other areas that stick out to get proper distance for the next shot.

Reading the features on these sound fantastic. Great price as well.

Love the PP affordable options. 7x magnification is awesome.

The 7x is pretty crazy. Makes the magnification better than the GX series from Leupold. My now 6 (?) year old laser is now a little nervous.

As much as I lust the new bushnell, I think this is the way I seriously look this year. My hybrid was good for the season, but I’m ready to move on to another rangefinder now.

I am loving the NX7 and find the speed to be just fine. This new release is intriguing. Do you have any images of how the optics will appear? Now if you can solve shaky hands you will be on to something.

We don't have any images of the optics yet. Turns out it is much harder to get a good picture of the optics than we thought. The increased magnification, brighter optics and larger viewfinder should help those with shaky hands especially on shooting longer distances.

Any updates on this one?

Still super curious!

Any updates on this one?

Still super curious!

Unfortunately we don't have any updates yet, hopefully we will soon though. We will be posting updates here when we have some.

We appreciate everybody's patience and we can't wait to get this on the market. Thanks!!

Creeping up on the April 1st (?) release date. Excited to see some more info come out on this - real candidate to be an early season purchase for me.

This is a great question! Yes! As a part of our Precision Care Package that came with the purchase of a NX7 Pro or NX7, we offer a 30% discount for trading in your existing Precision Pro products.

The NX7 is great. My friends who have other, more expensive devices always want to use mine when we play. But there's better and faster? And a magnet? Decisions, decisions.

Creeping up on the April 1st (?) release date. Excited to see some more info come out on this - real candidate to be an early season purchase for me.

I spoke to them 2 weeks ago and we should have one in hand for full testing very soon.

I spoke to them 2 weeks ago and we should have one in hand for full testing very soon.

Can't wait to see the review. Seems like this is a "just a matter of time" purchase...would love to see some thoughts on the optics quality as compared to some of the "big boys" before I make a final decision, though.

Any new news on this one @jb ?

Any new news on this one @jb ?

Waiting on samples but spoke to them last week and should be on their way soon.

Can't wait to see the review. Seems like this is a "just a matter of time" purchase...would love to see some thoughts on the optics quality as compared to some of the "big boys" before I make a final decision, though.
I feel the same way. I got the nx7 pro for Christmas and haven't even used it yet but already want the new one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Heck yes. This one may become by go to for the season if it checks out

Cool. I've enjoyed my NX7, but this one may be worth an upgrade.

Looks like official launch is going to be closer to June than May, so we will have a review unit a bit later than expected.
With that said, we will be testing one out and sharing our thoughts as soon as possible for people.

Any update on this one?

Back