Precision Pro NX9 HD Slope

Any work to improve performance in fog?

Shipping out June 10th...

Should the lack of information and delays have me worried about this unit?

Just talked to Precision Pro and looks like launch in 2 weeks. Super curious on real world performance on this one!

Nothing to worry about. We have been working hard to make sure it reaches our standards before we make it availible for sale and didn't want to rush anything.

It will be availible for purchase first to our email list next week, can still sign up for this list below, before it can be purchase any where else.

https://www.precisionprogolf.com/nx9-hd-slope-landing/

Just pre-ordered! *giddy*

Should the lack of information and delays have me worried about this unit?
Considering the 90-day money back guarantee and their history with the last iteration, I'd say no need for concern.

Wow. From where? I signed up to get updates ages ago but haven't gotten anything yet.
I called CS and someone gave me the link.

Looks like these start shipping on the 20th. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

I haven't gotten a link email yet either. It will be perfect for a fathers day gift to myself. Excited to see the improvements. The built in magnet I am pumped about.

Looks like these are live on the site!

Been waiting for this to go live. Any info on the trade in program?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

We offer 30% off the NX9 HD Slope with the trade-in of one of our products. It will be a super easy process, just email our customer service and we will make a coupon code for you and send you a label to send back you old product. We will be starting the trade-in about a week after we start selling the NX9 HD Slope.

Quick update everybody! We were hoping to have the NX9 HD Slope shipping at the end of this week but they are still currently sitting in customs where they have been for quite a few days now. Hopefully they will be released by the end of the week and we can start shipping nearly next week. We apologize for the delays and appreciate everybody’s patience.

The first place they will be available to is an email list and if you haven’t been add to this list, here in the link to it. https://www.precisionprogolf.com/nx9-hd-slope-landing/

Quick update everybody! We were hoping to have the NX9 HD Slope shipping at the end of this week but they are still currently sitting in customs where they have been for quite a few days now. Hopefully they will be released by the end of the week and we can start shipping nearly next week. We apologize for the delays and appreciate everybody’s patience.

The first place they will be available to is an email list and if you haven’t been add to this list, here in the link to it. https://www.precisionprogolf.com/nx9-hd-slope-landing/
I'm in! Can't wait to get one of these in hand!

We offer 30% off the NX9 HD Slope with the trade-in of one of our products. It will be a super easy process, just email our customer service and we will make a coupon code for you and send you a label to send back you old product. We will be starting the trade-in about a week after we start selling the NX9 HD Slope.
Easy trade up, you got a sale. Please post when this option is available.

Aaaaaand I have tracking!

Niiiiice, can't wait to see in hand pics

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well hello there!
29a0b5d30ce9c71194dadb57418ceae3.jpg

This thing feels fantastic in hand. Optics look great as well. Should be fun to use on Friday. But today, lots of random object shooting is about to commence!
661fb8194c30b9a8aa7c7ba31f58a38c.jpg
821cdbe14d8d42813c9622e55591057d.jpg

A few initial thoughts:
1. There is no discernable difference in speed between this unit and my Bushnell V4. As a matter of fact, some of the readings seemed faster on this unit but I don't have a scientific way to verify that. I've only shot distances up to 255yds but the reading is immediate and is accompanied by a noticeable virbration when shooting a pin or similar object.
2. The vibration doesn't seem to be limited to a "pin" or pin-like object so that could be interesting.
3. Focus and clarity in the optics are outstanding.
4. The magnet is strong but not outrageously so. Strong enough to hold easily to the cart rails but I'm not sure I'd leave it on the cart when rolling through a bumpy patch of golf course. More to come after this weekend.
5. The power button that also initiates the laser is not as raised as I would prefer and left me searching a bit with my index finger. It and the mode button are close to flush with the frame and would benefit from a little more distinction. This may become a non issue once I'm more familiar with the unit, but I wanted to note it.

More to come but overall, I'm impressed thus far.

Back