• Callaway X Forged CB

• Srixon ZX7

• Mizuno MP20 MB

• Cobra King MIM Tour

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
My friends....

This is going to be tough.

There are no bad, or even really wrong choices out there... I feel like the X forged is calling you though.

Well I'm not sure for the whole set, but from what I've heard your going to want at least a RadSpeed 4i in your bag! Its supposed to be silly.

I vote MP 20 MMC. At least that’s what I’m aiming for to replace my MP59’s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think if I were to go with a mizuno at this point It’d probably have to be the MP-20 MB. From every iron I’ve hit in their lineup, that is without a doubt the head that worked best for my swing based on range days with @Jman and all my other sessions. I know they are incredibly challenging to hit but they also provided the best overall results from a consistency standpoint.

with that said, I am still really stuck on three heads. The srixon zx7, the callaway apex pro, and the callaway x forged CB. They have all blown me away on quality and feature huge benefits to how I swing from an accurate standpoint.

the apex pros are the outlier right now because while they were incredibly accurate during our live stream on Sunday night, the x forged CB came back in a BIG way this morning.

Having watched many swings this week I voted for what I think you should play but I’m not sure you’re still have decided haha

If you game the ZX-7 you will fall in love with the turf interaction of the Srixon sole. For some of us it’s the differentiating factor even though we might like a certain feature of another iron(s) better. ;)

If you game the ZX-7 you will fall in love with the turf interaction of the Srixon sole. For some of us it’s the differentiating factor even though we might like a certain feature of another iron(s) better. ;)
He has been hitting them throughout the week on the THP Showcase live streams.

He’s getting close....and I’ve relented on my MB stance.

Can I change my vote to Apex Pro? How many near aces do you need?

It’s done.

the callaway x forged cb are getting some time in the gamer bag. It’s going to be FUN.
After today that is a very wise choice! Glad the pain and burden of decision making are gone. Enjoy those irons!

It’s done.

the callaway x forged cb are getting some time in the gamer bag. It’s going to be FUN.

I’d love to hear what pushed these over the Apex pros for you.

It’s done.

You looked really comfortable today with these. Love the decision 💯

I’d love to hear what pushed these over the Apex pros for you.

Did you watch him hit them on the live feed today? If he didn't pick them, I would have driven to ohio ( once he got back ) and kicked him in the nuts. So good in his hands. Like stupid good.

Did you watch him hit them on the live feed today? If he didn't pick them, I would have driven to ohio ( once he got back ) and kicked him in the nuts. So good in his hands. Like stupid good.

I watched him hit the Apex line when DNevs was on. I didn’t see anything with the XForged.

Me as well!

I'm not Dan, but consistency and feel were two things that stood out to me with the X Forged CB. And that's not having hit the Apex Pro at all. The X Forged CB are good.

Wait if I say I’m not going there will you come to Ohio and hang out with me?

Wait if I say I’m not going there will you come to Ohio and hang out with me?
I'll come out to hang out with you either way. Just whether I bring bags of frozen peas or not with me. ;). Especially after I figure out my own iron decision. I might end up bringing my own Pros with me. Or maybe combo? ARGGGGHHH.

I saw the drool when Canadan was hitting the Srixons in the live stream.
Either that or it was barbeque sauce.
I'll know for sure today at noon
:cool::p:D

Back