2021 Canadan Irons

• Mizuno JPX 921 Forged

• Callaway X Forged CB

• Srixon ZX7

• Mizuno MP20 MB

• Cobra King MIM Tour

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
My question is not which set of irons you will play, but how many sets of irons you will play. 😂

921 forged I would hope.

Why?

Well. Mizuno. /end

If you would let me choose for you, I honestly think you would thrive with the Cobra Tour MIMs.

I have a feeling @Canadan will be 2021 Morgan cupping. So mim

My question is not which set of irons you will play, but how many sets of irons you will play. 😂
He probably should have included "All of the above" as an option in the poll!

I have a feeling @Canadan will be 2021 Morgan cupping. So mim
Anyone would be crazy to say no to the MC, however, I don't think it's in the cards. Fresh blood is a great thing.

Here you go B23EEECF-D96B-4984-98C7-CF60E0CF448D.jpeg

I would say Mizuno just a feeling

Voted for the 921 forged. No matter what you choose, the options are all solid.

Thinking X-Forged for the chicken wing win!

I voted for the Callaway X-Forged CB as I cannot remember watching you hitting any iron so consistent and effortless (note shot count) although I believe you have a soft spot for Mizunos (don’t blame you one bit) and I have not seen you hit all the options, especially back-to-back.

Would be sort of cool to have a video of your 2021 iron “fitting” performed by Club Champion for example, 100% blind or as close as possible.

MP20

Is there anything sexier than this? 😍

AB638F83-2F5E-4CD5-B7D0-76ABE0598350.jpeg

Ever consider the zx5 and zx7’s or any other combo set?

ZX7 is in the poll.

On the Off Course podcast, @Canadan and Noelle talked about those a lot.
Yes, wasn’t sure if he had considered it since @Jman was teasing him about game improvement, I figured I would ask. I thought I recalled Noelle saying she played all ZX7’s in the podcast, I forgot what Dan said he was going to give a try to. That and I have a combo set of them on the way, so I would love someone else to experience them and talk about them as well.

Yes, wasn’t sure if he had considered it since @Jman was teasing him about game improvement, I figured I would ask. I thought I recalled Noelle saying she played all ZX7’s in the podcast, I forgot what Dan said he was going to give a try to.

They are in the poll in the first post :D

They are in the poll in the first post :D
I meant a combo of zx5 and ZX 7’s like 4-6 irons in zx5 and 7-Pw in ZX7’s (I only saw ZX7’s in the poll (trying to make conversations) (I wasn’t clear in my original post).. I need to have my first cup of coffee.

Reactions: JB
Glad to see my initial pick, with no poll, seems to be leading the pack. At least my memory has served me well for the important things like @Canadan 's iron preference, rather than others like birthday and anniversaries :rolleyes:

I went ZX7. You haven’t tried them yet and I think you could easily fall in love. I wanted to go other with Tommy Armour 845 Max for the reaction but well the ZX7 are going to be too good.

It's going to be something you didn't list. I think Callaway and Cobra still have something up their sleeves.

I'm throwing my hat in other, feel like there's a players combo option not listed that will surprise everyone

Back