Predict Your Round: What will you shoot today?

4 man scramble on a par 70 track. So, I’ll guess 52 and we will lose by 2 :oops:

Going to book an early morning round tomorrow. I didn't get out last week and based on practice the last two weeks, it doesn't feel good. Will struggle to break 100 on my home course.

I’m taking my son-in-law out this morning. We have our family beach trip at the end of July and he’s been asking if we’re playing golf for every time we see each other. We played a couple of years back on the family trip but he got upset that he had to pick up his ball and drop it at the green when he had hit it 5 times and wasn’t within 150 yards. He also was mad that I insisted he play a more forward tee than I was playing.

I hope to break 90 with only 2 Xanax.

Playing a new course today. Predicting an 82.

Playing a short track (5900 yards, 65.6/115) tomorrow morning. Challenging to me despite its lack of length, I'll guess I come in at an 88.

I'm going for redemption to the course I played last and shot a very poor 95... my goal is a 86 or below

Playing a short track (5900 yards, 65.6/115) tomorrow morning. Challenging to me despite its lack of length, I'll guess I come in at an 88.
Drivable par 4 szn?!

Drivable par 4 szn?!
For as short as it is there's really only one (265) and another at 310 but I haven't had that kind of distance this year. The par 3s are short and so are the par 5s but they definitely present you with some challenges with their layout. Honestly I think it plays a little tougher than it's rating if you're wild with your irons like I tend to be 🤣

Quite wet out there from overnight rain (with a lot more to come starting late this afternoon) so I will say 78. Us short knockers need some roll out and not going to get much, if any, today.

I’m taking my son-in-law out this morning. We have our family beach trip at the end of July and he’s been asking if we’re playing golf for every time we see each other. We played a couple of years back on the family trip but he got upset that he had to pick up his ball and drop it at the green when he had hit it 5 times and wasn’t within 150 yards. He also was mad that I insisted he play a more forward tee than I was playing.

I hope to break 90 with only 2 Xanax.
86 (40-46) and no Xanax for me. A quad as the centerpiece of a bogey, bogey, quad, bogey, bogey run on the back really killed me.

Got to brag on the SIL a little. He made a couple of natural pars. His attitude was fantastic and the smiles were great to see. We talked pace of play and how to make sure you’re playing ready golf. I think the golf bug bit hard. I’ve encouraged him to join us here. I hope he does.

Crazy story. He works with Waste Management in North Mississippi. He found 2 SIM Max hybrids with Ventus Blue shafts.

New course today, so not sure what to expect. I'm going to go with an 84.

I'll be playing my home course this afternoon after work. Temps in the 90's.
I'm guessing a good front 9 at 38 and then the adult rehydrating beverages will kick in and the back 9 will be 42.

92. Playing from longer tees than I would normally due to tournament format. Avoiding the bunkers is a focus today. Killed my score yesterday due to not being a great bunker player and having some bad luck lies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update, came in at 89 so pretty spot on.

Playing a local favorite on Monday morning. Plays around 6000 yards, 69.4/120. Game has been awful iffy most recently so I'm going to predict a 91. Would love to come in below that but just have to be real with myself :LOL:

If I play one shot at a time, manage my game well, and bring the swing I've had the last few times, I sense a sub-89 PB coming on. Even if I have to stop at 16 holes.

I will shoot a 00, as we had 4 inches of rain last night and all the courses are closed.

If I play one shot at a time, manage my game well, and bring the swing I've had the last few times, I sense a sub-89 PB coming on. Even if I have to stop at 16 holes.

No, sort of, and no. So no, even if I had stopped after 16.

Week off?

Morgan cup let down?

Punishing myself at 6,950?

Probably 90 :LOL:

I’ll be honest, if my off the tee pre-shot doesn’t break me today I’ll be shocked :LOL:

that last, fast swing might do you in! 😳🤣

Hahaha! But it works!

(And makes people on the tee audibly go “holy ****” :LOL: )

Haha, it sure does!!! I said that myself 😳💪🏻

Back