Prefered Ball Color?

Prefered Ball Color?

• Total voters
Yellow,,,,spot ball faster...

I prefer yellow because when I hit in the other fairway the other group is less likely to think it is theirs and hit it.

Don't think it helps/hinders my performance in any way.

Yellow is easier for my bad eyes to follow. I don't notice any difference in play.

Yellow for me. For some unknown reason, I simply play better with yellow than I do with white. Easier for me to watch the ball flight? More confident with the yellow? I do not know, nor do I really care. If it works, it works.

Has anyone ever played the SuperSoft ones in blue? I bought some to hand out after my son was born, but I don't think they'd be easy to spot on the golf course.

I played them for one round, hardest ball to track in the air ever! Ask TPluff and MichiganSlice about them.

I just mostly play white...it's not that I think yellow won't work, just that I've always played white. With that said, the three balls that I use to warm up on the putting green are yellow, so there's that.

I play mostly white, but not too stuck on them . I have played yellow in the past and quite like it,as Vancouver is always gray to pick up yellow is much easier for my eyes. As for playing better,that I am unsure but a possibility as I would not lose it in the clouds

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

White, for no particular reason. In the fall I will switch to yellow sometimes though.

Has anyone ever played the SuperSoft ones in blue? I bought some to hand out after my son was born, but I don't think they'd be easy to spot on the golf course.

I played them for one round, hardest ball to track in the air ever! Ask TPluff and MichiganSlice about them.

I agree 100%, I had a buddy buy a dozen and when he put them in play no one in our group could track them. I think he still has 3 sleeves.

I voted Other - No difference in play as I have started playing the Callaway Truvis balls a couple of week ago. I have been playing yellow balls for a few years now as I really like being able to easily identify my ball in my regular playing group. One of my guys in the group switched over to playing yellow too so now I am back to easily being able to identify my ball.

No I do not see any improved performance even though Callaway claims the Truvis helps with focus, I guess I am just too scatterbrained.

I'm a purist. Golf balls have to be white.

I'm a purist. Golf balls have to be white.

I'm with you on this one. I don't even like hitting colored range balls.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer the Callaway Chrome Soft Yellow.

White for me usually but I don't really see any difference outside of the visual.

I voted yellow but most are more green to me, so green it is. I can just see it better and it is a good change after 40 years of white.

They can be almost impossible to find in grass, and get lost easily in the sky also.

I haven't had anyone in my group over the age of 15 play anything but a white ball in the last 5 years.

White for me and it makes a difference in play for me in that I can find it easier than the yellow. I tried yellow for a day using a box that my daughter bought for me and I had a terrible time seeing them if they weren't in the fairway. Spent extra time looking for them and slowing my play. Plus now that the leaves here are falling that would make it even harder to see.

I play with a white ball. I havent really played to often with a yellow one but i wouldnt think it would change my game.

Back