Preferred putter grip

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What is your preferred putter grip? Not the way you hold it but the grip used.

I prefer the Tour SNSR 140cc orange/black grip. Fits my smaller hands good and helps me keep the face on my line.

Golf Pride Pro Only Red and Golf Pride SNSR Contour Pro

By huge margins.

Something in the jumbo size like superstroke. Can’t do the pencil grips nor the pistol style.

Tour SNSR for me. 140cc. Love the size and shape. I like the firmer feel of this grip over something like a Super Stroke which feels too soft in my hands.

Golf Pride Pro Only Red and Golf Pride SNSR Contour Pro

By huge margins.
Is that a feel or because of comfort thing?

Superstroke traxion pistol GT 1.0 or Flatso 1.0, followed by the Iomic midsize.

I still prefer the smaller pistol grips. Will try the GP Pro Only grips one of these days. Until then, I will keep using my discontinued Lamkin Smooth Pistol grips.

I have not found a preferred grip I absolutely love yet. I think I like a soft cord feel like the lamkin but so far I’ve been enjoying the Stock pp68 grip on my ping Sigma Tyne 4 putter.

I still prefer the smaller pistol grips. Will try the GP Pro Only grips one of these days. Until then, I will keep using my discontinued Lamkin Smooth Pistol grips.
You'd love them, provided there is a shape you like. Right in your size wheelhouse.

Right now a fan of superstroke traxion pistol gt.

Currently testing the lamkin deep etch cord which so far has been very pleasing.

You'd love them, provided there is a shape you like. Right in your size wheelhouse.

The Red looks almost spot on to the Lamkin I have been using for years. Weight is the same as well.

The Red looks almost spot on to the Lamkin I have been using for years. Weight is the same as well.
SUCH a classic shape. My favorite.

I like an oversized grip, like even comically oversized.

My current Winn is the fave so far

I have really fallen in love with the Lamkin SINKfit Skinny Pistol. I don’t think I will go with a different grip again, unless a certain manufacturer brings a tour only grip to regular market...

I was skeptical of the Lamkin at first due to how abrasive the grooves feel when uninstalled, but once installed they smooth out perfectly.

I was a SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour guy for the longest. Now I have a Lampkin Deep Etch on my Las Vegas and I can’t imagine using another putter grip.

SuperStroke Slim 3.0

Winn Dri-Tac Jumbo Lite, followed by the Piretti Fat Grip. None of this weedy rubbish, give me a big chunky pistol grip any day of the week.

P2 Aware Tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lot of different grips used and for different reasons. I think feel has a huge effect in this.

Ping PP58 or Tour SNSR contour pro 104 these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tour SNSR contour.

ccbd5fc4d7e36d0593ca73a5028f0e8b.jpg

Basically a superstroke but cooler looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m super torn on grips these days. I loved the Garsen until I didn’t. I have no favorite at the moment.

Back