Premier League 2010-11 Season (Spoilers)

i think i'd be alittle underwhelmed if I was a Utd fan. Good player but not consistent enough.

That was at Aston Villa though. I think he will be a perfect fit at United. Only time will tell though.

i think i'd be alittle underwhelmed if I was a Utd fan. Good player but not consistent enough.

Another Man City hater...lol If he was the only signing I would be underwhelmed but they are not even close to being finished.

Another Man City hater...lol If he was the only signing I would be underwhelmed but they are not even close to being finished.

City???

HAHAHA you got me :)

I think Young is a decent player but not as good as whats already there (Nani & Valencia). It isn't an improvement signing.

It's nice and all that buying another winger in the shape of Ashley Young, who, after putting on a bit of muscle like they did for Valencia could become a brilliant player, but one of our main problems still is replacing Scholes. Last thing I heard Sneijder didn't want to leave Inter, so he may be out of the question and I've not heard any other names batted about really.

It looks as though when De Gea gets back from the Euros that we will more than likely sign him which will be good, even if he is young. Hopefully we'll have a keeper there that will be good for 10 years (at least).

My main worry is that people will get excited with Young, Jones and De Gea and maybe another new player and just forget that we lost one of the best passing midfielders the game has ever seen and we just don't replace him. Let's hope fergie has something up his sleeve!

Arsenal have supposedly rejected a bid from Barcelona for Fabregas

Woody - Utd are apparently about to launch a bid for Modric if my sources are correct (so far they have been)

Woody - Utd are apparently about to launch a bid for Modric if my sources are correct (so far they have been)

I read something about that on BBC before. However, if they wouldn't let him leave for £22Mil how much is Harry expecting?

So did I, but I was told about it last night. Can't wait for the season to start again. Saturday football at Boundary Park :D

I'm very excited about this season. I think there could actually be 4 times really contesting for the Premier League this season. Make it interesting!!

You got a season ticket for Oldham then? What league you currently residing in?

Yep I have a season ticket, Back row of the main stand almost on the half way line.

We are in League 1 (3rd Division)

Been an Oldham Supporter all my life

Looks like Falcao to Chelsea will be good to go once the European window opens.

Both Chelsea and Liverpool look to have a lot of departures soonish as well

Barca bid £27m for Fabs and were quickly denied, but they're expected to fire right back with a £30m offer.

Juventus want Raul Meireles. Pool denied a £13.5m offer and Juventus are also willing to swap Felipe Melo and cash for Raul M.

Samba has made it clear he wants out and does not want Blackburn blocking the £12m offer Wenger is willing to make.

Arsenal are the favorites at the moment to land Barton.

Tottenham are interested in selling Sandro to Villareal for around £12m to help finance bringing in a world class forward.

Mourinho looking to swap Ramos for Maicon.

How about that sickness from Dos Santos on that goal last night???

Arsenal look to be finishing up signing Ricky Alvarez, Gervinho, and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Signing Gervinho most likely means Wenger is going to play Walcott at CF.

Arsenal have launched a club record £18m bid for Valencia midfielder Juan Mata too.

Nice to see Wenger is ready to spend some cash.

Arsenal look to be finishing up signing Ricky Alvarez, Gervinho, and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Signing Gervinho most likely means Wenger is going to play Walcott at CF.

Arsenal have launched a club record £18m bid for Valencia midfielder Juan Mata too.

Nice to see Wenger is ready to spend some cash.

18 mil - club record, that cheap bastard:act-up:

I really hope Mata doesn´t join Arsenal, it would be a too good fit - and LFC been after him for like three years.......fingers crossed. Come on Comolli - SHOW US THE MONEEEEEY

De Gea undergoing a medical at Utd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

Definitely expect to add some more hardware to the collection this year for the Gunners!!! If Wenger makes the moves he's thinking about, I think they could be very dangerous next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liverpool are prepared to let Shelvey join Blackpool on loan on a bid to try to land Charlie Adam

Liverpool are prepared to let Shelvey join Blackpool on loan on a bid to try to land Charlie Adam

Now that would be great news if it happened. I don´t see Shelvey getting a lot of playingtime next season with Gerrard back. Would be great to land Adam. Fingers crossed.

Utd have signed De Gea on a 5yr deal

City have pulled out of the Sanchez race

Back