Premier League 2010-11 Season (Spoilers)

Sounds like Arsenal are finally ready to let Fabs go back to Barca, maybe even this week. Gervinho is flying in today to have talks with the team. After Gervinho they'd like to hurry up and sign Cahill and Samba. After that it gets fun. I've heard Mata, Eto'o, and Benzema are being considered by Arsenal too. Hopefully they can start getting some things done shortly.

City are close to completing the signing of Gael Clichy from Arsenal and are also interested in signing Nasri

City apparently failed with a swap bid - Tevez for Eto

Oh, Tevez again.....

Mike F, any news in England as to why Sammy Lee quit LFC?

Apparantley the Alexis Sanchez deal with Man Utd is not dead and may actually happen. Also Valencia got hurt in his Copa America game. Not sure of the extent of the injury yet.

Tap tap taparoo

Oh, Tevez again.....

Mike F, any news in England as to why Sammy Lee quit LFC?

It's being reported as by Mutual Consent

He is heavily tipped to go to West Ham as assistant manager though

It's being reported as by Mutual Consent

He is heavily tipped to go to West Ham as assistant manager though

I see, cause I was a bit shocked. Him and Dalglish seemed to be chummy. But with Clarke coming in I guess there´s more of a future for him at West Ham.

City have signed Gael Clichy from Arsenal

Wigan have signed Al Habsi from Bolton

City have signed Gael Clichy from Arsenal

Wigan have signed Al Habsi from Bolton

I saw that. They are trying for Nasri too.

I only saw a headline but it said that Tevez announced his intention to leave Man City.

Tap tap taparoo

Tevez can go.....as soon as a team meets the valuation. Be interesting to see if he lowers his wages to enable the move as i cant see too many teams forking out over 35M and matching his wages? Then we'll see exactly how much he misses his girls.

I just hope City stick to their guns and demand a big sum and dont let him go cheap.

The guy is a total pr*ck.

Which is why Man Utd told him to go s**t in his hat.

Tap tap taparoo

Tevez can go.....as soon as a team meets the valuation. Be interesting to see if he lowers his wages to enable the move as i cant see too many teams forking out over 35M and matching his wages? Then we'll see exactly how much he misses his girls.

I just hope City stick to their guns and demand a big sum and dont let him go cheap.

The guy is a total pr*ck.

If nothing else they can just keep him, he IS under contract. They don't have to let him go anywhere. Inter has already said they can't afford his transfer fee and salary.

Tevez is citing family reasons (he wants to be close to his kids) as his reason for wanting to leave City. Personally I don't see City keeping hold of him, no point in having a player who doesn't want to be there

City have already tried to offload him to Inter in a swap deal with E'to but allegedly Tevez killed that with his wage demands. IF he's that desperate to leave he has a funny way of showing it.
I like the noises coming from the city hierarchy on this. They are prepared to let him go but only for the right price and at the moment it seems 40M is the right price. If no one meets the valuation he has to stay...simples.
But i agree, its best for all parties if he goes. Aguero please :)

PS...MikeF, what do you think of the Latics new badge?

Tevez and Fabs seem to have quite a bit in common. Haha. I'm glad Clichy is gone from Arsenal too.

Smalls- Tevez is under contract and they can make him stay, but if they force him to stay by denying offers he finds suitable it will be pointless. He'll claim all sorts of injuries, get lazy on the pitch, and most importantly, for a team looking to win the EPL or CL, he will bring a sour mood to the locker room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City have already tried to offload him to Inter in a swap deal with E'to but allegedly Tevez killed that with his wage demands. IF he's that desperate to leave he has a funny way of showing it.
I like the noises coming from the city hierarchy on this. They are prepared to let him go but only for the right price and at the moment it seems 40M is the right price. If no one meets the valuation he has to stay...simples.
But i agree, its best for all parties if he goes. Aguero please :)

PS...MikeF, what do you think of the Latics new badge?

I didn't like it at first but now I do, it has grown on me. I just need to get the new away kit and the home kit with the new badge now before the season starts. Can't be turning up for the first game of the season in an out of date shirt now - hehe

Tevez and Fabs seem to have quite a bit in common. Haha. I'm glad Clichy is gone from Arsenal too.

Smalls- Tevez is under contract and they can make him stay, but if they force him to stay by denying offers he finds suitable it will be pointless. He'll claim all sorts of injuries, get lazy on the pitch, and most importantly, for a team looking to win the EPL or CL, he will bring a sour mood to the locker room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't mean to keep him regardless, but quoting funkysi's post about not letting him go on the cheap, that they need to get what they want for him too.

According to reports City want at least £40m for him

I'm from Swansea, South Wales btw - wish us luck for our first season with the big boys !! :)

I'm from Swansea, South Wales btw - wish us luck for our first season with the big boys !! :)

Good luck! Maybe they will be this year's Wolverhampton.

They don't have to keep him on the first team. If I'm the Shiek, I send him to play with the reserve team and don't let him anywhere near the 1st team if he wants to whine.

Tevez is citing family reasons (he wants to be close to his kids) as his reason for wanting to leave City. Personally I don't see City keeping hold of him, no point in having a player who doesn't want to be there

Yes, family reasons. Like cheating on his wife repeatedly and getting caught. Now she wants nothing to do with him and is withholding visitation with their kids. Spain seems to be the place she's willing to move to in order for him to get visitation rights. Silly Tevez, happy wife=happy life. Stop being a muppet

Good luck, just not in your first game :)

In Arsenal news:
1) Song has been charged with beating a kid up at a nightclub
2) Stekelenburg rejected a £7million offer because he already has a verbal agreement with Roma
3) Wenger is trying to replace Clichy with Aly Cissokho from Lyon, it has been discussed a fee of £9m-£11m would land him
4) Other Clichy replacement options are Kieran Gibbs, Armand Traore, Pedro Botelho, Thomas Vermaelen, Jose Enrique, Emilio Izaguirre, Maynor Figueroa, Leighton Baines
5) Wenger is looking at Odil Ahmedov.

Not the news I wish was coming out of the Emirates around this time.

In Arsenal news:
1) Song has been charged with beating a kid up at a nightclub
2) Stekelenburg rejected a £7million offer because he already has a verbal agreement with Roma
3) Wenger is trying to replace Clichy with Aly Cissokho from Lyon, it has been discussed a fee of £9m-£11m would land him
4) Other Clichy replacement options are Kieran Gibbs, Armand Traore, Pedro Botelho, Thomas Vermaelen, Jose Enrique, Emilio Izaguirre, Maynor Figueroa, Leighton Baines
5) Wenger is looking at Odil Ahmedov.

Not the news I wish was coming out of the Emirates around this time.

Sorry mate, I think the Gunners are out of the top 4 neat year, possibly out of the top 6 unless Wenger pulls a rabbit out of his hat. He's very stubborn in his ways and the team is revoltion from the inside. Fabregas is gone, Nasri lively is gone (Juve might stump up the money) and if both go, Walcott looks to be putting in a transfer request as well. Suddenly we're not talking about another CB and LB but a redone midfield and at least another high end striker. Gadis says they've got the money even if Wenger won't spend it but have they got that much? And more importantly even if they do, can the players gel after they arrive and who is willing to come to a club when all the stars bolt?

I think Wenger has a major job on his hands to stem the tide. It could easily blow up in his face if Nasri decideds to be just as stubborn

Back