President’s Cup Bag

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 4.5
Isn’t this a great looking bag? If I didn’t already own too many bags...958224BF-72FD-47F9-8739-EF2ED44F2C7D.jpeg

I like it. Seeing it here is likely the only time I will see it. Watching the PC never has been of any interest to me. Ryder Cup is an entirely different story.

That would look amazing with Ben Hogan gear in it!

I actually like the International bag as well.
4CD388BD-94FB-490B-BC95-EFB1A101D30C.jpeg

I like the clean lines of both of them. Nothing too crazy, but looks great IMO.

That would look amazing with gear in it!

FIFY bud

@Tenputt I like the looks of the vessel stuff, it’s hard to beat them, however from what I’ve heard and seen the quality is not reflective of looks

FIFY bud

@Tenputt I like the looks of the vessel stuff, it’s hard to beat them, however from what I’ve heard and seen the quality is not reflective of looks

The limited edition Cobra bag I bought has seemed to be high quality, but I have read about some of the complaints.

After Tiger captained the team from behind for the win, my interest grew. Then, Vessel offered 20% off for Christmas and I succumbed. It is truly awesome in person. Maybe my favorite bag ever, other than my Morgan Cup bag, which was priceless but got run over by an idiot at the golf course.BB48B168-837B-4639-B281-921C333AD00D.jpeg2A3347FC-990B-49D7-9D1F-9F8D4E04BEE2.jpeg

Name on your bag, you’re a BEAST!!!

Great looking bag Craigers.

You sir are a golf bag aficionado

Name on your bag, you’re a BEAST!!!

Great looking bag Craigers.

You sir are a golf bag aficionado

Hey, I figure with my name on it, I can’t sell it and will have to stop buying new golf bags. Ha ha.

Back