President Cup captain's picks? Does Tiger pick himself?

Let’s see: one full field win since 2013......I’m sure the International team is shaking in their boots at this....

Let’s see: one full field win since 2013......I’m sure the International team is shaking in their boots at this....
Everyone still knows what Tiger is capable of though, love him or hate him, Tiger matters, and him playing is BIG for this event an viewership. MASSIVE even.

One Presidents Cup win since 2000, they should be. I’m just glad the last one needed Sunday singles.

ne full field win since 2013......I’m sure the International team is shaking in their boots at this

I guess one could take that stance.

Granted if you want to go that route. Dating back to last year's Tour Championship Tiger has as many victories on tour as does the top 8 qualifiers on the international team does. He trails by a whopping two if you bring in Euro Tour victories.

He did pick himself.

Big mistake, Tiger has a big bullseye on his forehead. Beating him is a big morale booster for the whole team, ask Hal.

Back