JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a love hate relationship with Pringles. I do enjoy their potato goodness, but I hate the package that made them famous. The packaging is fine for the first half of eating, but once you get past that, the problems set in. My hand does not really fit in there to pull them out. And if you want to tip the container to have the chips fall to you, you get crumbs everywhere. Major hassle.

And as much as I like the new Pringle Extreme flavors such as spicy ranch and jalepeno cheddar, the other new versions called Restaurant Cravers are just terrible.

Thats all I have.

I think Pringles' initial intention was to make tennis balls. But on the day that the rubber was supposed to show up, a big truckload of potatoes arrived. But Pringles was a laid-back company. They said "F*%! it. Cut 'em up." - - - Mitch Hedberg

I would have included the video of this but he cussed too much!

The crumbs are part of the full experience. The whole key, is to hold it up to your mouth, and catch the crumbs (kind of like drinking milk out of the jug) :D

*This socially unacceptable tip has been brought to you by the guy who spends entirely too much time sleeping on the couch.:angel:

Some of us just have slender hands and delicate wrists...great for Pringles, bad for golf!

51IDS%2BLpv9L._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-24,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

pringles.jpg

• Admin
The Grab and Go's are worthless. I can eat too many of them and they dont have all the good flavors. Plus they are not cost effective in comparison to the full size.

Back