Well, I get home and see a package ...I will be installing it tonight

attachment.php

I'd tap that again using tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347585396.652711.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347585396.652711.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Some first screen shots of registration and the home screen...so far incredibly user friendly and simple...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347586223.706564.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347586223.706564.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347586411.531850.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347586411.531850.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 0
Really looking forward to this testing thread. I need this, I really do.

The assessment:

attachment.php

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347586622.363545.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347586622.363545.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
These are the key aspects or 5 mental processes the software will be focusing on:

attachment.php

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347587815.074045.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347587815.074045.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 0
Gioguy, what kind of computer do you have? I'm wondering if you can do some screencaps to improve your image quality.

Pro Mental Coach - Testing thread

Pro Mental Coach - Testing thread

Now that the testers have received their packages for testing this will be the place for all the reviews. Lets keep this clean until the testers start adding their thoughts.

Here's my initial mental game profile, keep in mind my scores are in blue, and the tan are those in my age range (25-29): ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347588299.013614.jpg
Based on this, it looks clear that I am a little above average for brain speed (57/50), a little less than average for focus (48/50), a significant lack of inhibition (29/51), a little less average in flexibility (49/50), same for mental endurance (51/52), significantly over average for stress management (94/66), and over average for motivation (76/55) as well.

Gioguy, what kind of computer do you have? I'm wondering if you can do some screencaps to improve your image quality.

Sorry frank, I'll have to figure out a way, I have an old dell laptop.

Sorry frank, I'll have to figure out a way, I have an old dell laptop.

No worries, I am just interested in the program and wanted to see some more of your images. I don't know how to screen cap on Windows but I'm sure 20-50 people on here can help us out.

Gio, print screen button is your friend on that one. It'll take a picture of what you see on your screen and you can crop out what you don't need via paint or photoshop. Might make things a heck of a lot easier for you man!

Snipping tool and print screen works..
No worries, I am just interested in the program and wanted to see some more of your images. I don't know how to screen cap on Windows but I'm sure 20-50 people on here can help us out.

Gioguy and all the other testers, to take a screen grab of what you are working on, do this:

Open Microsoft Paint
On the screen you are wanting to take a grab of it, hit the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard.
Paste into Paint.
Save as a Jpeg
Upload to Photobucket
Post it here.

Will do.

Gioguy and all the other testers, to take a screen grab of what you are working on, do this:

Open Microsoft Paint
On the screen you are wanting to take a grab of it, hit the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard.
Paste into Paint.
Save as a Jpeg
Upload to Photobucket
Post it here.

Came here to say this and add if you use photobucket you can direct copy the image tag so it will show in your post rather than having to click the image link. Good luck!

Open Microsoft Paint
Paste into Paint.
Save as a Jpeg
Upload to Photobucket
Post it here.

Thanks breezy I was going to post something like this same thing.

I was bound to help at some point.

Finally!! I put pictures in that tech section of that weird error I keep getting in tapatalk. But that is for another thread.

Sorry guys, (now have it under control) check out today's assessment.
mentalgameprofile.jpg
[/IMG]

The software is incredibly easy to use and follow along to, it has a variety of games that make you use various skills to include recognition of various numbers in sequences, focusing on a specific point and then either clicking the space bar or mouse if you find yourself either being distracted by ones' own thoughts, or a specific 'distraction' on screen which changes your focus. i have to say it's still 'new', however i can tell that prolonged use of this software could give some pretty cool results. I can't wait to hear/see the other guys assessments to see how their games are differing from mine, since this software is supposed to evolve of sorts for each user. it is quite impressive so far...if anyone has questions, let em rip

Sorry guys, (now have it under control) check out today's assessment.
mentalgameprofile.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice looks much better. That is pretty cool. I may need this before next season.

I definatly need this after my round today, I blew up all because of a few good shots that turned out really poorly and then I just literaly gave up.

Can you interpret at the abbreviations at the bottom of the bar graph represent? Looks very detailed.

Can you interpret at the abbreviations at the bottom of the bar graph represent? Looks very detailed.

Here you go.

Here's my initial mental game profile, keep in mind my scores are in blue, and the tan are those in my age range (25-29): View attachment 5686
Based on this, it looks clear that I am a little above average for brain speed (57/50), a little less than average for focus (48/50), a significant lack of inhibition (29/51), a little less average in flexibility (49/50), same for mental endurance (51/52), significantly over average for stress management (94/66), and over average for motivation (76/55) as well.

Great start Gioguy. I don't believe I received mine yet but I did write a little pretesting eval of myself. Thought it would be fun to see what I think as compared to what the Pro Mental Coach thinks

Let’s start this testing with a little self-evaluation. I was going to call Frank and have him do a quick half hour session on me but he wanted $200 for it. Quack! I think it is important to have a sense of your strengths and weaknesses prior to entering a testing. This way everyone can evaluate how your game has come as you describe how the testing is proceeding.

I have done many things to help my golf game but I have never done any sort of mental exercises. I have been taking lessons for the past year to get my swing into steady shape. The last lesson I took I actually spoke to my instructor about the mental game and how we can work on it. We both felt that my swing was at a point that I didn’t really need any more lessons for it. The final hurdle was my mental game or lack thereof.

We discussed something that Freddie and Vijay have worked on and that is a phrase that you key on. The phrase is something that you make up but it is something that you constantly say at the same time. When you go through your pre-shot routine you say the phrase. When you start to take your stance you say the phrase. When you are ready to hit you say the phrase as you hit. The point would be that you are concentrating on saying the phrase instead of hitting the ball. It’s an interesting concept and supposedly it is something that both Freddie and Vijay do. The story goes that someone in golf who is a superstar always said “I don’t know why but I like Chocolate ice cream.” I have just started using it on the range and so far I’m unsure if I like it.

Anyway let’s go over my strengths as I perceive them.
I am a better than average ball striker. I am confident that I will hit the ball well whenever I take a shot.
I am confident in my ability to score well. I feel like if I have put myself in a spot of bother, I can get out of that trouble without killing myself.
I am good looking

Lets list what I can see as weaknesses
I lose focus. I will go from starting out with 5 straight pars and feeling good to somehow losing about 45 minutes of my life and I will have gotten a string of bogeys or worse. I sometimes just absolutely lose my focus and would actually be unable to tell you how I just got 4 straight bogeys or doubles.
I will sometimes bite off more than I can chew. Dogleg right? No problem. I will play a fade off the tee box. Well the problem could be that I can’t hit a controlled fade to save my own life at the range. No worries as I somehow feel like I can hit the shot on the course. Well history tells me that is just not the case. I will be lucky to find the ball to punch out.
I will let a bad hole kill my round. I have played 11 holes at 2 under par only to shank a shot on the 12[SUP]th[/SUP] fairway and blow up to a 47 on the back 9. That is not abnormal for me. I can’t just let a bad shot or hole drop. I let it gnaw at me.
In the big moments, I don’t hit the big shots. I won’t hit a horrible shot, but I won’t hit the shot I want to. Clutch would not be used to describe me

I think that is a fair assessment. If the people who have played with me have something to add, I welcome it. I want to be completely honest about my game so that I can track how the Pro Mental Coach has or has not helped me. I’m pretty excited about this and think it is such a coincidence that this came up right after I had discussed this with my coach.

Reactions: JB
Good stuff so far Gio and Chunky. I'm really looking forward to following this. It's well documented around here I'm pretty mental and I think this could do a lot for my game

Back