The 3 courses on my membership each feature different equipment brands and their new release fitting carts. PING and TaylorMade, and some Scottys are at one. Cleveland, Srixon and a little bit of Tour Edge at another. Callaway, Titleist, and Mizuno at the third. This one recently quit offering Cobra when they started supporting Mizuno :(.

All 3 stock Titleist balls. The other major OEM balls are stocked at at least 1 location except for Bridgestone balls. Maybe my lobbying will bear fruit one day.

Bigger accessory/electronic lines like Oakley, Garmin, Bushnell etc... are typically featured at just one location. I think shoes are like that too except for FJ being at all 3. I'm guessing apparel lines are similar but I've never paid much attention to apparel brands, be it for golf or anything.

Last edited:
No equipment. FootJoy and Antigua shirts. FootJoy and Skechers shoes.

They carry Callaway, Titliest/Vokey/Cameron, Ping & Bettinardi for equipment. Mostly Titliest balls with Srizon, Callaway & Taylormade mixed in as well. Peter Millar, RLX, Johnnie O, Levelwear, Straight Down & some others of that ilk for men's clothing and mostly Imperial hats.

Equipment:
Callaway and Titleist

Apparel:
Footjoy, Titleist, Puma, Swannies (I think that’s the name), and Live Lucky

Equipment - Callaway, TM, Scotty Cameron and Odyssey
Balls - Callaway, Titleist, TM
Shoes - Adidas and FJ
Apparel - Adidas, UA, FJ
We don't have a huge pro shop so sizes/stock is pretty limited and you have to move quickly as it may not last long. I heard through the grapevine they are bringing in some new brands this year like Travis Mathew, which could be bad for my wallet.

I know for clubs there is Ping, Callaway, and Taylor Made.

Apparel includes Antigua, Nike and FootJoy.

Shoes are FootJoy.

Equipment: Titleist, Callaway and Ping for clubs and in addition to those can order any bag we want so we get the club logo embroidered on it
Apparel: Footjoy, Adidas, Donald Ross and a few others. He has a nice rotation of clothing

I wish he’d sell Srixon/Cleveland but he said it’s not in the cards. Can’t have everything I guess

My two closest courses

course 1: Golf balls from Callaway, Taylormade, Titleist, Noodle...... Callaway clubs.... Gloves from the same brands mentioned.

course 2: Asics shoes (really odd they showed up there) Ping hats and gloves. Randomly see some Bridgestone golf balls and hats.

Course 3: Balls, clubs, gloves from all the bigger brands, huge mark ups on everything that isn't clubs

Closest course- Titleist

Others- Callaway, Taylormade, Ping, Srixon

The course I get a lot from has a great selection. Travis Matthew, FJ,Adidas,Nike,Puma shoes and for equipment they are Callaway and Titleist primarily. They always have a good selection on hand.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

My smaller, local course pro shop carries Callaway, Titleist, Taylormade for clubs and balls. Then apparel changes based on the year, and who gives them a deal for embroidered logoed stuff, etc.. But Travis Matthew for sure (because he's a Callaway sponsored Pro). Then they carry Bridgestone balls, he said because they only have room for a 4th brand, not a 5th and ne sold Bridgestone more than Srixon. (He told me because I usually wanted Srixon.....) Shoes are many brands including Puma, FJ, Adidas, and Nike.

Equipment: Callaway/Odyssey, TaylorMade, Titleist
Clothing: I don't pay a lot of attention, but I know they have FJ, TravisMathew, Black Clover and several other brands.
Shoes: FootJoy

Equipment:
1) Callaway almost exclusively.
2) The odd Titleist or Taylormade stuff.

Apparel:
Travis Mathew
Peter Millar
Footjoy
RLX
Levelwear (not a fan)

Pretty much the basics: Callaway, Titleist , Ping, Footjoy. Wedges, putters, couple drivers. Not one stitch of ladies clothing which pissed off Mrs. Bosco.
Kinda crappy.

For clubs they have TaylorMade and Callaway. Good selection of balls. Clothing is mostly Puma and Swannies

For some reason my home course loves to stock Pinnacles...unreal to be honest.

Back