Pro V1 Practice Balls

They are the exact same ball with maybe a cosmetic error or whatever. If there is a difference in durability at least 90% of us would never notice. For someone like me who keeps a 19 handicap, but depends on my short game to keep my going these are a wonderful option. I will lose it with a wayward drive way before I start to notice a durability issue.

I don’t think theses are intended to be range balls except maybe at PGA events. I can see an individual using them in their shag bag, especially for short game practice, but not a range where they get beat every day by hackers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why not?

I don’t think a Pro V would have the long term durability of a range ball. I might never wear one out in my shag bag since they wouldn’t take the punishment of range balls. Different construction and materials than typical range balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

People people people

i’ve been using these practice balls for years

i’m a 4 hdp and play 100+ rounds per year

TRUST ME..........they are the same......and you need to look at the ball under a microscope to find the cosmetic flaws

ProV1x Practice Balls were a "thing" about 10 years ago. They were $26-28 per dozen at the time.

Now -- with so many great 3 piece urethane balls, you can buy them and wait for closeout.

If I buy real ProV1s, it would be from March to April when you can buy 4 dz for the price of 3 dz

Back