Reaction score
Handicap
Has Been

Man, just crazy timing for all of this.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
So sad, I enjoyed rooting for him back in the day.

Girardcorp

Reaction score
Handicap
Oh that entrance music. Definitely pumped you up. Had a relief pitcher on the brewers who sprinted out to the mound with it. Was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheShow

Reaction score

blugold

Autobots, roll out!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
12 or so.
Whatever his in ring accomplishments, the warrior became a joke. He was an outspoken racist and homophobe. I have a hard separating the character from that.

Miller Time

Twitter - @joshmlr
Reaction score
Handicap
Has Been
If you get a chance, watch the 'Wee'LC match. Two little people bashing each other with little chairs, jumping off small ladders onto small tables. It was awesome.

Miller Time

Twitter - @joshmlr
Reaction score
Handicap
Has Been
So this happened tonight.

Germerican

AngryYankee
Reaction score
Handicap
23.8 USGA
Went to a house show at the Garden Saturday and had a good time. Apart from the lack of pyrotechnics and commentators, one couldn't really tell if it was live or televised.
Got to see Cena, Triple H, Ortan, Jericho, Ric Flair, and lots more. Even got a free seat upgrade from half way up the upper deck to near floor seats.

Miller Time

Twitter - @joshmlr
Reaction score
Handicap
Has Been
Went to a house show at the Garden Saturday and had a good time. Apart from the lack of pyrotechnics and commentators, one couldn't really tell if it was live or televised.
Got to see Cena, Triple H, Ortan, Jericho, Ric Flair, and lots more. Even got a free seat upgrade from half way up the upper deck to near floor seats.
I read about it being a great show

jhstew1

Idiot Free
Reaction score
Handicap
5.8 Ghin

Miller Time

Twitter - @joshmlr
Reaction score
Handicap
Has Been

jhstew1

Idiot Free
Reaction score
Handicap
5.8 Ghin

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Blast from the past!

IndianBird

Reaction score
Handicap
I've been watching all the Raws and PPPvs starting in 93 and working my way up. I'm in March 98 now and I crack up every time Rock or Austin come out with a damn fanny pack on. lol

Miller Time

Twitter - @joshmlr
Reaction score
Handicap
Has Been
I've been watching all the Raws and PPPvs starting in 93 and working my way up. I'm in March 98 now and I crack up every time Rock or Austin come out with a damn fanny pack on. lol
WWE Network, FTW.

IndianBird

Reaction score
Handicap

Miller Time

Twitter - @joshmlr
Reaction score
Handicap
Has Been
Sting in the WWE? It's happening! Such a great commercial, too.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score

djames2399

Reaction score
Handicap
To anybody that watched SummerSlam last night: Does it seem like Lesnar wrestles a little ...rougher than other people? I know its supposed to look real, but his stuff looks like it seriously hurts the other person and not just fake hurts them.

Miller Time

Twitter - @joshmlr
Reaction score
Handicap
Has Been
Pro Wrestling Thread

To anybody that watched SummerSlam last night: Does it seem like Lesnar wrestles a little ...rougher than other people? I know its supposed to look real, but his stuff looks like it seriously hurts the other person and not just fake hurts them.
He gave Undertaker a concussion and broken bones and some of those suplexes looked tough on cena last night. That's his thing though

I will say that last night was the best ppv since WM. Every match was solid and fun to watch.

emart2173

#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
He gave Undertaker a concussion and broken bones and some of those suplexes looked tough on cena last night. That's his thing though

I will say that last night was the best ppv since WM. Every match was solid and fun to watch.

Golderg was the same way. He pretty much ended The Hitman's career. I didn't watch last night and haven't watched RAW much lately but saw that Rousey and her 4 horsmen were there.

jitzy

Reaction score
Handicap
9.5 GHIN

I thought the Bella twist was great but seriously Lesnar sucks as a wrestler, you probably won't see him much again till the next PPV. You have better performers than him and they pump him, Roman Reigns should be a top contender. Also what about trying to cash in Money in the Bank??

Germerican

AngryYankee
Reaction score
Handicap
23.8 USGA
I thought the Bella twist was great but seriously Lesnar sucks as a wrestler, you probably won't see him much again till the next PPV. You have better performers than him and they pump him, Roman Reigns should be a top contender. Also what about trying to cash in Money in the Bank??
Something tells me Rollins is going to wait this one out.

djames2399

Reaction score
Handicap

I thought Cena had a concussion with a few of the spacey looks he was giving and the way the flow of the match was going. I haven't read anything about that being the case though.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in