Pro Wrestling Thread

Man, just crazy timing for all of this.

So sad, I enjoyed rooting for him back in the day.

Oh that entrance music. Definitely pumped you up. Had a relief pitcher on the brewers who sprinted out to the mound with it. Was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever his in ring accomplishments, the warrior became a joke. He was an outspoken racist and homophobe. I have a hard separating the character from that.

If you get a chance, watch the 'Wee'LC match. Two little people bashing each other with little chairs, jumping off small ladders onto small tables. It was awesome.

So this happened tonight.

KnobbyPhonyBlackrussianterrier.gif

Went to a house show at the Garden Saturday and had a good time. Apart from the lack of pyrotechnics and commentators, one couldn't really tell if it was live or televised.
Got to see Cena, Triple H, Ortan, Jericho, Ric Flair, and lots more. Even got a free seat upgrade from half way up the upper deck to near floor seats.

Went to a house show at the Garden Saturday and had a good time. Apart from the lack of pyrotechnics and commentators, one couldn't really tell if it was live or televised.
Got to see Cena, Triple H, Ortan, Jericho, Ric Flair, and lots more. Even got a free seat upgrade from half way up the upper deck to near floor seats.

I read about it being a great show

TepidFrightenedCaterpillar.gif

Blast from the past!
TrwuNH2_medium.jpg

I've been watching all the Raws and PPPvs starting in 93 and working my way up. I'm in March 98 now and I crack up every time Rock or Austin come out with a damn fanny pack on. lol

I've been watching all the Raws and PPPvs starting in 93 and working my way up. I'm in March 98 now and I crack up every time Rock or Austin come out with a damn fanny pack on. lol

WWE Network, FTW.

Sting in the WWE? It's happening! Such a great commercial, too.

To anybody that watched SummerSlam last night: Does it seem like Lesnar wrestles a little ...rougher than other people? I know its supposed to look real, but his stuff looks like it seriously hurts the other person and not just fake hurts them.

Pro Wrestling Thread

To anybody that watched SummerSlam last night: Does it seem like Lesnar wrestles a little ...rougher than other people? I know its supposed to look real, but his stuff looks like it seriously hurts the other person and not just fake hurts them.

He gave Undertaker a concussion and broken bones and some of those suplexes looked tough on cena last night. That's his thing though

I will say that last night was the best ppv since WM. Every match was solid and fun to watch.

He gave Undertaker a concussion and broken bones and some of those suplexes looked tough on cena last night. That's his thing though

I will say that last night was the best ppv since WM. Every match was solid and fun to watch.

Golderg was the same way. He pretty much ended The Hitman's career. I didn't watch last night and haven't watched RAW much lately but saw that Rousey and her 4 horsmen were there.

I thought the Bella twist was great but seriously Lesnar sucks as a wrestler, you probably won't see him much again till the next PPV. You have better performers than him and they pump him, Roman Reigns should be a top contender. Also what about trying to cash in Money in the Bank??

I thought the Bella twist was great but seriously Lesnar sucks as a wrestler, you probably won't see him much again till the next PPV. You have better performers than him and they pump him, Roman Reigns should be a top contender. Also what about trying to cash in Money in the Bank??

Something tells me Rollins is going to wait this one out.

I thought Cena had a concussion with a few of the spacey looks he was giving and the way the flow of the match was going. I haven't read anything about that being the case though.

Back