Project X Even Flow Riptide Shaft

It’s a great shaft. Easy launching rockets for a smooth tempo player. I still think it’d make a great fairway wood shaft.
And easy launching rockets for the hard swingers too ;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
That's what @Tenputt said. Now you have me in even more ponder mode...
Knowing what you gravitate towards, I really think it might be a good fit for you.

Knowing what you gravitate towards, I really think it might be a good fit for you.

Right now pondering the CB in 6.0 50 for driver and 60 for 3w.

Not sure what would be better CB or standard

PS how you feeling?

Right now pondering the CB in 6.0 50 for driver and 60 for 3w.

Not sure what would be better CB or standard

PS how you feeling?
Almost back to normal, thanks. I don’t know why, but I did not hit the CB very well. It could well have just been when I tried it and my swing.

Almost back to normal, thanks. I don’t know why, but I did not hit the CB very well. It could well have just been when I tried it and my swing.

Glad to hear it, just wondering if CB would work b/c the current wood setup are CB and they are fantastic.

You know what could be fun to watch? A match of @Tenputt vs. @ToddJ027b . A battle for THP golf supremacy in Utah! Care to do color commentary with myself @OITW ? I hear Boston is pretty miserable in the Winter and S. Utah is a great place to be in the winter!

Really putting the hard sell on eh? How about me you vs Tenputt and Todd?

I think we would all need to put riptide shafts in play

If it'll get me in the fairway, I'm all in!! Getting to the green is generally not an issue if I can just get a tee shot in play ;)

The only thing I need to post is this and you should be sold....

1602773582004.png

That being said my love for the evenflow blue has always made me want to try the Riptide. Once my finances recover from the Morgan Cup, I may look into picking up a Riptide. I'll try anything that will get my Speedzone from exiting the atmosphere.

Attachments

• 1602773559809.png
    1602773559809.png
    263.7 KB · Views: 5
You know what could be fun to watch? A match of @Tenputt vs. @ToddJ027b . A battle for THP golf supremacy in Utah! Care to do color commentary with myself @OITW ? I hear Boston is pretty miserable in the Winter and S. Utah is a great place to be in the winter!
@ToddJ027b sounds like a monster.

@ToddJ027b plays out of Palisades. In the Morgan Cup last weekend while deciding Sunday Singles, it could have been the PTSD from being paired against him in the shamble but I think I just kept saying "Todd is a buzzsaw". His iron play is INSANE!
I'll reluctantly say my iron play is ok. But I sure struggled off the tee box over the weekend!

@Tenputt Do you currently have a Riptide? What are your thoughts on it if you do?
Yes. I have a Riptide for a driver. Also, my custom shaft from the Small Batch experience last year is based in part on the Riptide profile. I would view the Riptide as similar to the EvenFlow Blue, but able to hold up a little better for quicker transitions or faster swings.

Riptide shaft arrived yesterday. Have to pull the titleist adapter and get a Callaway one on there and I can take some swings.

Well, I’ve been tinkering with other drivers and reviews so long I forgot just how ideal my custom riptide is for me, at least in the EXS Pro. Low spin missiles.

Anyone playing the CB?
Interested to get some feedback here, as well.
I compared the standard to the CB on page 14. My swing has changed quite a bit since then but I read through it and most of the info still rings true. I'd be happy to try to answer anything else if you're looking for something specific!

Back