Project X Even Flow Riptide Shaft

Any new PX offering will get a fair chance to make the bag. Currently the green is top dog but who knows, RipTide might be better fit for me come retail launch time.
I'd be interested to hear your thoughts in regards to how it compares to your HZRDUS. My understanding of the Riptide is that it is the evolution of the Even Flow, but not the HZRDUS line.

Is anyone planning on giving the Riptide a go when it finds its way out into the masses?

I really do think that the Evenflow fans are going to enjoy it.
I'm interested. However, my tinkering has been placed on hold. Heck I haven't even tried the Evenflow yet. :(

I will just continue to live vicariously through my THP brethren for awhile.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts in regards to how it compares to your HZRDUS. My understanding of the Riptide is that it is the evolution of the Even Flow, but not the HZRDUS line.

When they become available I’ll compare it to my THCE shaft and other current offerings. Should be a fun afternoon at the range.

Is anyone planning on giving the Riptide a go when it finds its way out into the masses?

I really do think that the Evenflow fans are going to enjoy it.
Will be on my radar since I do like EF blue and green/red.

All dressed up....or down I guess since the tester had no graphics hahaha....and no place to go.

TM tip is installed for this one to play in the Original One when we get rid of this 30’s crap and into some nice fall weather again. With as silly low spin as that club has been for me, I’m super curious to see how it shakes out in there.

This shaft doesn’t make sense for me, but I really want one.

This shaft doesn’t make sense for me, but I really want one.
What about the profile doesn’t make sense? Just lean more HZRDUS?

Stupid Srixon square wrench.

Built one of these up in the THP Club Lab this past weekend but was unable to take it to the course. Kind of pumped to hit this one eventually, as the OG even flow shafts didn't really gel with my swing.

Stupid Srixon square wrench.

Built one of these up in the THP Club Lab this past weekend but was unable to take it to the course. Kind of pumped to hit this one eventually, as the OG even flow shafts didn't really gel with my swing.
I don’t think it’s a profile you’ll super enjoy, but I believe the numbers will surprise you a little.

I was thinking with a head like the Srixon, it could have been a monster.
I think it could, but for you I’d rather see it in the 765 than the 785.

I am hoping I see these offered in a lot of driver options for the upcoming season. I am digging the look of these bad boys.

Based on what one of my MC teammates is saying, I gotta get my hands on one if these guys

Based on what one of my MC teammates is saying, I gotta get my hands on one if these guys
I am thinking a SpeedZone with a Riptide low spinner might be “the” setup of the year.

I am thinking a SpeedZone with a Riptide low spinner might be “the” setup of the year.

low spin low launch player here, I’m with you 75% of the way on that ponder - only change is putting in a SpeedZone Extreme for a max penetrating flight

low spin low launch player here, I’m with you 75% of the way on that ponder - only change is putting in a SpeedZone Extreme for a max penetrating flight
I will give the Extreme a try but I spin the ball a lot. Hopefully I can get fit with these shafts in my area. We will see.

I will give the Extreme a try but I spin the ball a lot. Hopefully I can get fit with these shafts in my area. We will see.
I'm a lower launch lower spin guy, and this does one hell of a job at launching well while keeping spin low.

That said, in the Small Batch event, we definitely saw the guys who were stronger swingers have the most success with the tester.

I actually think it might work extremely well for your swing, Alex.

I can't wait for some of #TheGrandaddy guys to take some swings with this one. Based on the profile I think it could help @clarkgriswold especially with his spin issues.

That said, in the Small Batch event, we definitely saw the guys who were stronger swingers have the most success with the tester.

Now that's an interesting comment.. Keeping an eye on this thread to see how RipTide feedback develops. I like some launch combined with low spin.

Now that's an interesting comment.. Keeping an eye on this thread to see how RipTide feedback develops. I like some launch combined with low spin.
It was pretty split down the middle at the event with the guys that loved it, and.....didn't. The stronger swingers based their profile heavily on this, where the others leaned other directions. Was very cool to see how the feedback rolled in.

It was pretty split down the middle at the event with the guys that loved it, and.....didn't. The stronger swingers based their profile heavily on this, where the others leaned other directions. Was very cool to see how the feedback rolled in.

So the EvenFlow Riptide name implies a smooth swinging, nice feeling shaft, with some pop ? . As a smooth/moderate tempo guy with some CHS, I feel like I should be paying attention ?

I actually think it might work extremely well for your swing, Alex.

LOL that's what I'm saying ;) I'll probably grab one to try.

So the EvenFlow Riptide name implies a smooth swinging, nice feeling shaft, with some pop ? . As a smooth/moderate tempo guy with some CHS, I feel like I should be paying attention ?

This sounds right up your alley.

Digging this one quite a bit. Feels stouter than that of the Even Flow I enjoyed previously, but getting good ball flight.

Back