Project X Even flow T1100 white

Yeah t1100 screams low spin. While I'm not a big spinner of the ball with driver, I've had a lot of success with low spin profiles so I am intrigued by this

It's that mountain air lol

Those are beautiful...

I've already been pondering a black. Hopefully we'll hear more about these soon.

I am very interested in this if it is a low spin Even Flow. Love the feel of the EF Blue and Black and would absolutely love a low spin version.

That looks incredible! Want to see in person!

Love the new look and was originally fitted to a T1100, so this has my attention!

Very curious, wonder if this will see retail in a non watered down version.

Those are clean

Supposed to be the lowest launching & lowest spinning of the EvenFlow line-up

The graphics on the EF are some of the best hands down! I'd be interested to see how this thing feels for sure.

I can see myself testing this in the future haha

Very curious, wonder if this will see retail in a non watered down version.

I'll ask on thursday and post response if DB/PX allows it.

Totally unexpected behavior, I never saw it coming...
Sometimes I ponder testing the senior flex shaft with .005 degree of torque and the xxx flex shaft with 19 degrees of torque that Don has lol

Sometimes I ponder testing the senior flex shaft with .005 degree of torque and the xxx flex shaft with 19 degrees of torque that Don has lol

Lol yeah...I also ponder that super stout shaft he let us try too.

Answers start @ $50.

I’ll bring the cash, you bring the liquor, and I’ll try and keep Mward away from you at least until lunch time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol yeah...I also ponder that super stout shaft he let us try too.
That would be what you "thought" was super stout but its senior flex with almost 0 torque lol

Back