Project X Even flow T1100 white

Definitely. Need to get #'s, but I'm betting my peak is back into my 31 range from the 35/36 I was seeing.

That's a great window to be in. Excited to see the #'s.

Passed by my bag in the garage today and pulled out this Handcrafted beauty attached to my Rogue SZ Plus and it was asking why I've been so distant. I didn't have an answer but I smiled.

The weight and feel of this shaft through impact is still so good for me. If you have a quick transition or get a little too aggressive on your downswing, this may be a perfect shaft to test. Stable all the way through the swing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The weight and feel of this shaft through impact is still so good for me. If you have a quick transition or get a little too aggressive on your downswing, this may be a perfect shaft to test. Stable all the way through the swing

Music to my ears. Sounds a lot like me there.

Agree with this, a big feeling of "its still there" for me through the swing, which is good, lets me really keep track of the head in the swing.

Agree with this, a big feeling of "its still there" for me through the swing, which is good, lets me really keep track of the head in the swing.

Yea I think it’s step up from the EF blue. Blue was so good for me (and I think I could switch back with little issue if needed) but I really feel like the white has just a slightly better feel.

Yea I think it’s step up from the EF blue. Blue was so good for me (and I think I could switch back with little issue if needed) but I really feel like the white has just a slightly better feel.

Stop. Now. I can't take it! :alien:

Seriously want to drop this in my Rogue SZ 3, but maybe even moreso in the Epic SZ....ugh!

Stop. Now. I can't take it! :alien:

Seriously want to drop this in my Rogue SZ 3, but maybe even moreso in the Epic SZ....ugh!

Just go buy a TS2 and its a free upgrade shaft....problem solved ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am thinking of one of these for the Srixon F85, the Hzrdus red is ok but not a lot of pop to it. Maybe a T1100 in stiff would be better.

But I do like your thinking about just getting a Titleist fairway instead....

This in my CBX 4w has been pretty hilarious. I neeeeeeeeed to hit it on the LM over the break to see just what #'s are, but its been DEEP and a MUCH flatter trajectory which I was looking for in the 4w.

How much difference is there in terms of feel between the the white & black? Is the white a lot stiffer?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Anyone compare the black to the white?

How much difference is there in terms of feel between the the white & black? Is the white a lot stiffer?

Anyone compare the black to the white?

I currently have both and they are both outstanding shafts. The feel is very similar however I am seeing a lower penetrating flight and spin with the white.

Have yet to take both in to grab some numbers for verification but just what I'm seeing on the course.

Thanks for the reply. So if I play 6.0 in black stay with the 6.0 with the white?

Thanks for the reply. So if I play 6.0 in black stay with the 6.0 with the white?

Yes, I would stay 6.0, even if you are talking the Blue.

thanks, ordered!

thanks, ordered!

Let us know how it treats you! I'm living vicariously through all you lucky folks.

This in my CBX 4w has been pretty hilarious. I neeeeeeeeed to hit it on the LM over the break to see just what #'s are, but its been DEEP and a MUCH flatter trajectory which I was looking for in the 4w.

James, what did you have in that CBX before?

Let us know how it treats you! I'm living vicariously through all you lucky folks.
Ha, buying stuff gets me through our long winters. End of April cant come quick enough

You would have been smiling vicariously today then. This bad boy combo can flat out put a scream on the ball. Soooo much fun!

James, what did you have in that CBX before?

Sorry I just saw this Icey.

Had an ACCRA FX 2.0 200F, just too much spin for what I want in that club, should have gone 300F there.

As much as I love the EF T1100 as my driver and 3W shaft for the feel and stability, one of my favorite things is the matte white finish. Not sure why I love the combo but the white shaft and black head just looks so good to my eye.

Putting this shaft in as one of Titleist’s stock options was a wise one.

What's the feel of the EvenFlow t1100 6.5 compared to a Tensei White or Whiteboard? No one around has them to hit.

Back