Project X Even flow T1100 white

kc720

Reaction score
Handicap
2manyclubs
The next wave from the mad scientist known as Don Brown over at Project x. I gotta say it looks absolutely fantastic! I can guess at the profile with incorporation of t1100 but DB proved I know nothing haha

Link to see pic: https://twitter.com/ProjectXGolf/status/993560231199330304?s=19

Mods please merge with other even flow thread if more appropriate

Yeah, those look filthy. Want to know more.

I am sure it is way too much for me, but damn those look fantastic. I have always liked a white shaft since the HOF Patriot (logo down with a matte finish was so clean). Love that they have expanded the EF line and look to continue with it.

Oh my...

I know right?!?My guess is its lower launch/spin than EF black with t1100 in there. Like a smoother feel version of hzrdus t1100. Now just waiting on Don to come and say "you know nothing Kang" lmao

Well, I expect that too, lol

Easily the best looking of the EF lineup...

Death, taxes, and none of us really know what's going on with new shafts. :wink:

I still chuckle at Don Brown staring at Kang like “WTF are you talking about?”

Oh wow. These look incredible.

oh no. DB TT is lurking. What's he going to post? :confused2:

Just saw a pic on instagram of these. They look so friggin good! Can't wait to hear more about them from Don.

I still chuckle at Don Brown staring at Kang like “WTF are you talking about?”

Followed by "yeah that's not even close to right" now let me add a flag to your shaft and move on to those with a clue. :D

As for these shafts they look amazing but me and a hzrdus t1100 have no business hanging out

Dang, I’m a fan of the look. Not sure what the profile is like but the look has me interested.

Something I didn't need to see.

Followed by "yeah that's not even close to right" now let me add a flag to your shaft and move on to those with a clue. :D

As for these shafts they look amazing but me and a hzrdus t1100 have no business hanging out
Yeah t1100 screams low spin. While I'm not a big spinner of the ball with driver, I've had a lot of success with low spin profiles so I am intrigued by this

Yeah t1100 screams low spin. While I'm not a big spinner of the ball with driver, I've had a lot of success with low spin profiles so I am intrigued by this

Did someone say low spin?

Won’t be any good for my game, but those amazing looking shafts.

#FiberLaunch

Back