Project X HZRDUS Shaft Thread

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Cool graphics!

That looks cool as ice...

Looks sick. You know if they need a very high handicapper to demo it i could email them my address, lol. But that does look amazing.

Looks sick. You know if they need a very high handicapper to demo it i could email them my address, lol. But that does look amazing.

You can also design your very own shaft and play it at the 2015 THP HandCrafted Experience this year.

Love the stealth look of it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You can also design your very own shaft and play it at the 2015 THP HandCrafted Experience this year.

Oh really??? I will have to look at this one. Especially seeing as my goal was 2 events this year....

That is sweet looking. I keep thinking about what I would do if I got in that handcrafted event.

I tell you I really wish I could do that one but sadly can't, I truly believe it will be a game changer for whoever gets in.

New Project X Handcrafted Prototype on Tour

New Project X Handcrafted Prototype on Tour

This one hit the range at Harbour Town this week. Stiffer tip profile and lower spin than the original PX Handcrafted shaft.

I love the little diamond labeling at the top of the shaft that has the flex, weight and torque listed.

From PGATour.com (http://www.pgatour.com/equipmentrep...t-x-prototype-driver-shaft-makes-debut.html):

The prototype is currently available on TOUR in one flex (6.5X) and weight (62 grams), but True Temper Tour reps confirmed the goal is to eventually have the shaft available in weights ranging from 65-to-95 grams in 6.5 and 7.0 flexes.

"This is our new Hand Crafted Project X shaft," said True Temper Tour rep, David Wilson. "It's going to be a low-spin, low-to-mid launch shaft for bigger hitters that need that stiffer tip and profile."

Wilson was quick to point out that while the shafts share the Hand Crafted name, the new prototype has a completely different profile than the previous version that had a higher launch and moderately higher spin rate.

"This shaft has a higher bend point that gives it a lower flight," Wilson said. "There's no Loading Zone in this shaft. It's just firm from the butt end of the shaft to the tip. Torque-wise, it's in the low three range, so it's going to have a good feel to it.

"We've seen a lot of players go up in loft but want a stiffer profile shaft to get the low spin they need. We think this is a great option for a lot of the stronger guys on TOUR."

good quotes. Merged with the thread Icey started on this shaft yesterday.

good quotes. Merged with the thread Icey started on this shaft yesterday.

Thanks, didn't see a thread out there, but forgot to look in the shaft section.

For those that don't follow us on Instagram

5e2a010b7ee3ce8b051334fb131d5223.jpg

That shaft is incredible!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the matte black look, very sharp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to hear what you thought while out there!

20 HZRDUS in play this week.

I am very happy with the current Handcrafted line and will definitely be looking to try this one out.

I kind of want one of these just for the graphics.

Back