Project X HZRDUS Smoke Shaft

150$ Canadian that is lol, super good price, didnt expect to find it that cheap up here in the north

I'm not surprised you found a good deal on one. As the golf season starts to ramp up you should see a flood of them because they're either a stock or no-upcharge option on a lot of drivers and fairways.

That's the tough part about being a True Temper dealer right now. You're going to buy an essentially new one with a grip and adaptor installed for less than wholesale of the shaft alone.

I'm glad you went that route because the Smoke is a really nice product.

I like the smoke in the fairway wood but am moving the ef tip over to the hzrdus red I was using in the 816. The red is just feels perfect to me.

After 4 days golfing with this shaft in my F9 Driver - it's a gamer.

Loads well, feels smooth and is great for my transition. I'm bullish as that was my feel and I had less than my best swing.

I am curious to see how it would stock up against some of the EF offerings. I really do want to try a Smoke Yellow.

After 4 days golfing with this shaft in my F9 Driver - it's a gamer.

Loads well, feels smooth and is great for my transition. I'm bullish as that was my feel and I had less than my best swing.

I am curious to see how it would stock up against some of the EF offerings. I really do want to try a Smoke Yellow.

I think Kellen got tired of my emails to Cs because I got notice to check out club champions or wait until next month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Kellen got tired of my emails to Cs because I got notice to check out club champions or wait until next month

That’s actually pretty funny

That’s actually pretty funny

He’s probably happy he didn’t meet me in person in Fl now.

He’s probably happy he didn’t meet me in person in Fl now.

He still likes me since I have you badger him for me hahahahahahaha

Uh oh .... the Smoke is coming in Yellow?? Take my $$$ now!

e9e0db40299a7b51de1cf429fb034be3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks like the time has come!!! Who’s going to be the first to give hzrdus smoke yellow a shot?

41e2f175e1c956b0b39c21e3132758ac.jpg

Looks like the time has come!!! Who’s going to be the first to give hzrdus smoke yellow a shot?

41e2f175e1c956b0b39c21e3132758ac.jpg

I think it will be you. Looking forward to your feedback.

Actually hitting the crap out of the Smoke Black in the Flash 12* head.

It’s very counterintuitive to me right now....

I did not love the original black but the smoke black has been MONEY in my fairway woods. I share your enthusiasm

I did not love the original black but the smoke black has been MONEY in my fairway woods. I share your enthusiasm

I really want to try the yellow - I also think I need the black in my 3W

I really want to try the yellow - I also think I need the black in my 3W

I want to try the smoke yellow too, but I don’t want to cheat on my original yellow that loves me so much.

I’ve been doing this for years and it shouldn’t surprise me that the profile works, but as a low/low guy you tell me Black and I laugh at you, then I hit it and laugh at me. Haha

I’ve been doing this for years and it shouldn’t surprise me that the profile works, but as a low/low guy you tell me Black and I laugh at you, then I hit it and laugh at me. Haha
Shafts are black magic at times.

But I want to give the yellow and smoke yellow a run for their money. I think these would be money in my 3 wood.

As a participant in the TEEm group sponsored by Tour Edge, I was sent a CBX 119 3 wood paired with a HZRDUS Smoke 60g 6.0 flex. I will be honest, and reviews are to be honest. I didn't get along at all with the HZDRUS Black I had in my Cleveland woods last year. When I seen this shaft after taking it out of the box I was pretty apprehensive until I tried it. The black I felt more "boardy" and really couldn't feel the shaft load and unload. Def not anything against the BLACK shaft as it wasn't a fit for me. The Smoke is different, I can feel it more and its still stable. Although im not sold yet on it completely, it is a much better feel than the previous HZRDUS BLACK shaft. It is a low launching shaft for me and paired with the CBX 119 head you can kiss spin good bye lol

I let my playing partners test drive this setup also during the round. One is a 1 hcp and other is a +4. Both were a little apprehensive on the flex and weight of it as it was sent to my specs. But both LACED their tee shots 251 and 269 total distance with slight draws with about a mid ball flight. I think it surprised them.

More will be had with this soon.....

So, I continue to hit this shaft really well.

Played it today in a 9* head and expected line drives, but, no. Launch angles averaged out to 12.2 today.

8750fab76944f593b3c7850ede4523c8.jpg

Ended up in the same shaft for the Taylormade Injected Speed event in the M5 so it’ll be fun to see how it translates outside of the Flash and Flash SZ I’ve been playing one in.

Looks like smoke yellow will come in small batch and non small batch offerings.

a91a6be32c8fd2c86f26d7c343a3d1ae.jpg

Looks like smoke yellow will come in small batch and non small batch offerings.

a91a6be32c8fd2c86f26d7c343a3d1ae.jpg

I feel like I really need to try the smoke yellow 60 in my driver.

I feel like I really need to try the smoke yellow 60 in my driver.

That’s what I’m looking to do, hopefully in Tahoe

That’s what I’m looking to do, hopefully in Tahoe

Grab one for your buddy over in NJ

I am in love with this shaft, can't wait to game it all weekend!

Hit a today - nice little draw rolled out to 290 - but the thing was the shaft did the work - nice center face contact and boom felt so good

Digging the F9 Smoke Tour Length Combo

Man I'm really liking the 60g 6.5 Smoke shaft in my TS2 8.5* driver. I still want to put another surefit adapter on my custom THCE shaft though so I can try that out with it. I'm not sure how much of a difference there is as I haven't hit that shaft in a while.

Back