Project X Introduces New Project X 95 Flighted Shaft

Very intriguing for sure. PXi's have been good to me and will for sure be keeping an eye in these.

LtEvO TaPpEd In

nice shafts, could be looking into these for my irons, I guess they compete with the kbs 90

Curious how these will play.

The old PX FLighted shafts also seemed a bit soft when compared to the other PX offerings. Wonder if the same will hold true.

For some reason I'm interested. I'm thinking about going lighter this year with my iron shafts. I've seen some guys I play have great success going lighter. Less work basically.

Curious how these will play.

The old PX FLighted shafts also seemed a bit soft when compared to the other PX offerings. Wonder if the same will hold true.

For some reason I'm interested. I'm thinking about going lighter this year with my iron shafts. I've seen some guys I play have great success going lighter. Less work basically.

As a big fan of lightweight iron shafts, and a true believer that for some golfers they can be an absolute game changer, these obviously have my interest. Really curious to see how they compare to a similar iron shaft, in the Tour 90.

As a big fan of lightweight iron shafts, and a true believer that for some golfers they can be an absolute game changer, these obviously have my interest. Really curious to see how they compare to a similar iron shaft, in the Tour 90.

Agreed, I can't wait to compare head's up to KBS.

Jb, will you be getting these to test out?

Jb, will you be getting these to test out?

If not on their own, I think they're stock in the X Hot Pros.

I want to hit them, but part of me is a little doubtful they'd replace what I like. I did shaft musical chairs last year and I'm hoping not to go through that again.

Here's a question for you, and something we talked about quite a bit last year.

If you were going to go with the these shafts would you throw them in your wedges as well? Keep the weighting as similar as possible? I think I probably would.

If not on their own, I think they're stock in the X Hot Pros.

I want to hit them, but part of me is a little doubtful they'd replace what I like. I did shaft musical chairs last year and I'm hoping not to go through that again.
I forgot about them being stock in the cally's. i just want some side by side comps.

Any idea if the 5.5 or 6.0 is the stock off the shelf stiff?

Any idea if the 5.5 or 6.0 is the stock off the shelf stiff?

5.5 is PX stiff when compared to S300s or KBS Tour. Not sure how that translates to these though.

5.5 is PX stiff when compared to S300s or KBS Tour. Not sure how that translates to these though.

wonder if these play weaker by by flex # like the regular flighted.

Correct, but the flighted have played softer in the past.

Also believe that when Callaway has used flighted in the past as stock... the stiffs were 6.0's. 5.5's we usually custom for "firm" flex.

I still don't buy the flighted playing softer. Maybe the flex point in the long irons makes it seem that way, but the mid irons and short irons certainly didn't feel different to me. I'm partially crazy though.

Here's a question for you, and something we talked about quite a bit last year.

If you were going to go with the these shafts would you throw them in your wedges as well? Keep the weighting as similar as possible? I think I probably would.
I know it's been recommended to me in the past and I've always wanted to see what a set from 4/5 iron to LW would be like with the same shafts.

When are these released?

When are these released?

From their original press release back in mid december.
Where to Buy
Project X 95 Flighted is now available through True Temper's network of distributors and Performance Fitting Centers for the retail price of $520.00 (3-PW).

I am seriously pondering putting these in the Xhot irons for the Morgan Cup. These are a pretty impressive shaft.

Would 7gs make a lot of difference, coming from the perspective of my Pxi's? Not sure of any other differences. My VRs components still need a partner and the ponders continue.

I am seriously pondering putting these in the Xhot irons for the Morgan Cup. These are a pretty impressive shaft.
I agree, I'm hoping they'll be available for my Amp Cell irons as well!

Oh yes....I am really liking this!

Love my PX 5.5's and making them 20 grams lighter could be just the boost that I could use.

Exactly what I was thinking....dont know how I missed this before....but same shaft properties 20 grams lighter....YES PLEASE!

I want these. These would be a sweet candidate to re-shaft my old CG-7's.

Yep these are on my radar too!

I still don't buy the flighted playing softer. Maybe the flex point in the long irons makes it seem that way, but the mid irons and short irons certainly didn't feel different to me. I'm partially crazy though.

I just figured they play softer because they're lighter. Like how the KBS Tour 90s play softer than the Tours. I may be off though.

Back