Project X RDX shaft

Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
I cannot claim this as my own. I saw it on Chris Trott's instagram.

Project X RDX shaft. With "Hexcel Hextow" . Hmm.. I think the green has that in it if I remember correctly. I think it is an iron shaft.

1595967037874.png

With Accra in the fold, anything is possible now for True Temper.

Things that make you go hmmmm....

I've seen them posting this on most social media outlets. Introducing the Smoke RDX. Only thing missing is details!

Wonder if they'll take some of what works with the Hzrdus Green and make something in a different, more welcoming, profile.

Since I'm a shaft ho, I'm immediately thinking I'm in need of one.

These look to be 80 grams, 2.3 torque, and TX.

Screenshot_20200729-194809_Twitter.jpg

There is a 0% chance I could swing that thing consistently. If what I saw on social is true, it’s X and TX.

From what I have heard mid and tip stiff. Kind of the opposite of the green. At least the TX green which is very butt and mid stiff.

Super interested.

From what I have heard mid and tip stiff. Kind of the opposite of the green. At least the TX green which is very butt and mid stiff.

Super interested.
Like a whiteboard type profile? Soft butt section?

Maybe @+7 KPTT or @DB TT will jump in and give us the low down if we ask real nice :)

I think we have an unhealthy obsession with golf shafts. Because I'm right there with you.

Well, at least I know I am not alone..

Shooting a video with @DB TT about it today. Stay tuned!
Looking forward to getting some info on this one. Sounds like it has some of the same guts as The Hulk. Curious how they compare.

Hmmmmmmm

:unsure:

👀

;)

💪

This is happening. 👀

Back