Project X RDX shaft

On TGW looking at RADSpeed drivers and this RDX Blue showed up as a stock option with the Motore X F1 and F3

On TGW looking at RADSpeed drivers and this RDX Blue showed up as a stock option with the Motore X F1 and F3
Wow, I thought the release date was Jan. 29th. Confirmed though that I saw them on TGW as well. Wonder why the LH version isn’t available in XS while the RH is.

Wow, I thought the release date was Jan. 29th. Confirmed though that I saw them on TGW as well. Wonder why the LH version isn’t available in XS while the RH is.

I have no clue. I feel bad for left-handers

I couldn’t line up the torque figure of the RDX Blue shaft listed on TGW listing (3.5) with any of the RDX Smoke Blue shafts of similar flex on the True Temper site. Since the TGW advertisement doesn’t say “Smoke” I wonder if this is a different shaft without the Hexcel material. Looked at the Cobra site and still no specs listed on shafts.

Just curious if anyone has any insight?

I couldn’t line up the torque figure of the RDX Blue shaft listed on TGW listing (3.5) with any of the RDX Smoke Blue shafts of similar flex on the True Temper site. Since the TGW advertisement doesn’t say “Smoke” I wonder if this is a different shaft without the Hexcel material. Looked at the Cobra site and still no specs listed on shafts.

Just curious if anyone has any insight?
I doubt very much that Cobra would do a “made for” shaft. It has always had the real deal shafts in its drivers. My money would bet that the TGW site simply is not accurate. I suppose time will tell.

pretty excited about the THP Showcase on PX day. Lots of talk about this one coming.

pretty excited about the THP Showcase on PX day. Lots of talk about this one coming.

Excited to see the showcase. Would be more excited if I could find time to get one of these in my damn hands to try out. ***sigh*** #TooMuchWork

Excited to see the showcase. Would be more excited if I could find time to get one of these in my damn hands to try out. ***sigh*** #TooMuchWork

Get it all done now because you wont want to miss the Showcase :ROFLMAO:

Get it all done now because you wont want to miss the Showcase :ROFLMAO:

I have more **immediate** things I need to make sure I have done so I don't miss. :D:cool:

Feeling pretty blue today.. lol
Haha, I’ve been keeping an eye out for that one. I found the black for a good price but the same seller has the blue listed for around $100 more.

Haha, I’ve been keeping an eye out for that one. I found the black for a good price but the same seller has the blue listed for around $100 more.

I have a black, but I typically favor more of the blue profiles.

I have a black, but I typically favor more of the blue profiles.
Same here. If I can find the USA themed one for a decent price, all the better.

I really want to see how this (Blue RDX Smoke) matches up to the Ventus Blue. Any chance of a comparison?

THP Showcase is going to be one heck of a week! Really looking forward to hearing more about this line; especially that RDX Blue! I think the PVD blue version is better looking than the hulk.

THP Showcase is going to be one heck of a week! Really looking forward to hearing more about this line; especially that RDX Blue! I think the PVD blue version is better looking than the hulk.
Really? is it because you are partial to blue/. I love how the green turns into almost a purple hue at the tip.

Really? is it because you are partial to blue/. I love how the green turns into almost a purple hue at the tip.
Haha it might be?

Don't get me wrong though - the green fading to purple is super unique and definitely catches the eye! And I really like the look! But for me, the blue and white combo is just class.

I really want to see how this (Blue RDX Smoke) matches up to the Ventus Blue. Any chance of a comparison?

Would love to see this happen. Anyone got some Blue Smoke RDX vs Ventus Blue Velacore comparisons for us? :)

Would love to see this happen. Anyone got some Blue Smoke RDX vs Ventus Blue Velacore comparisons for us? :)
I have both shafts, but, unfortunately, not in the same head.

I really want to do this test.. I just need the RDX blue..

Any initial, although apples to oranges, comparisons/thoughts if you've used them both recently?

Edit: If you've stated this previously, I apologize

Similar requests to @Muchmore18, would love to know your thoughts on every aspect of the two shafts compared to each other including distance, dispersion, etc. Understanding different heads, if you have a chance appreciate if you wouldn’t mind sharing, would be great help thank you.

I had a TrackMan session this evening using the Titleist TSi3 driver and the Smoke Blue RDX 6.0 60 shaft. I honestly do not believe that I can generate better ball numbers than I am seeing. I really dig this shaft.

65A5FF7F-E6E4-4FF0-A09F-4065F5DDAB62.jpeg61C74B38-9DFE-492B-B00B-A33FE1D602BF.jpegD953603C-71A8-4F84-9D97-26B32829F398.jpeg1ED5C3F0-94DD-4602-AAE8-F77EA9A3B303.jpeg

Back