Islander

Reaction score
Handicap
Here is my little story. Was playing this evening (prob 3-5 degrees) and broke the stock X flex RIP shaft on my Adams right at the hosel. Now where it broke and since it is a pretty new club, I think I could probably get them to re-shaft it but here is where my question. I have a new ProLaunch AMP X flex shaft kicking around for a project never got going. So I was wondering how it would compare to the stock RIP that was in the Adams and what shaft is better? A "made for" RIP or an aftermarket AMP?? The biggest thing I don't like from the specs is that the AMP has 3.3 degrees of torque and the RIP had 2.7. Pretty big difference. So.... Opinions? Thoughts?
Thanks

So does anyone know anything about the AMP shaft? What about the stock RIP in the 9064LS? Is it a made for shaft or the real deal? Any help will be appreciated.

N/M, found out the stock shaft is a real deal shaft, so I will be talking to the rep tomorrow. Hopefully they will replace it for me. Still would like to know about the AMP though if anyone knows anything about it.

Back